Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

Yeah, that's a good way to get sanctioned.
And, you can't appeal a motion to dismiss unless it's granted against you, anyway.
And the DC Circuit dismissed his appeal last week.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/dc-circuit-rejects-mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-e2-80-99s-appeal-after-judge-refuses-to-throw-out-dominion-e2-80-99s-lawsuit/ar-AAT7VO0
So yeah, Mike, eat a dick and prepare your anus.

Haha lawyer boy, you miss the 5D chess strategy here

giphy.gif
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You know how the absolutely drunkest mofos ever pulled over insist that they just had “two beers?” Yeah….this is like that, except for totally insane fucking psychopaths.

And ignoring a federal judge’s order is a great way to get sanctioned. Doing so because you insist you are waiting on the results of your appeal of a non-appealable interlocutory order….that makes it worse.

That the judge specifically refused to certify for appeal.

And the appeal is about as close to frivolous as one can possibly get.  It will be one of the dumbest cert petitions filed in the history of evar.

Sheeeeit.  I just read the joint scheduling order.  Dominion has nine attorneys from Susman Godfrey.  I recall that they were getting involved, but they seem to have pretty much taken over.  Lindell, Powell, and Giuliani and their half-ass solo attorneys are going to get a smooth buttfucking, and by smooth, I mean their assholes will prolapse.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did this bombshell lawsuit ever get filed, or is there a problem at the lawsuit factory?  Today marks 4 weeks.

Lindell will put a stop to this once his pillow sales begin to plummet when his customers realize this whole thing was a grift…

So get ready for more and more of this bullshit, unless of course this useless douchebag lands himself in a prison cell.

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did this bombshell lawsuit ever get filed, or is there a problem at the lawsuit factory?  Today marks 4 weeks.

He's been in line at the bank waiting for a customer representative to discuss his account.

I had to close an account of a crazy person last week as he came in shouting about shooting everyone and he wanted to know how much was in the vault. He also ran from the cops when thry showed up and made it a whole 20 yards.

I'd rather have his account than the MyPillow account.

Dominion has nine attorneys from Susman Godfrey.  I recall that they were getting involved, but they seem to have pretty much taken over.  Lindell, Powell, and Giuliani and their half-ass solo attorneys are going to get a smooth buttfucking, and by smooth, I mean their assholes will prolapse.

Think of them using 24 grit sandpaper condoms followed by a Tabasco douche…

32 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Think of them using 24 grit sandpaper condoms followed by a Tabasco douche…

Reminds me of the nasty divorce where the wife revealed that her bitter husband had rubbed Tabasco all over her vibrator.

She found it before anything serious happened.  No, I don't know how she found it.

But Lindell doesn't seem to be finding it.  It's going to burn.

• Haha 1

Reminds me of the nasty divorce where the wife revealed that her bitter husband had rubbed Tabasco all over her vibrator.
She found it before anything serious happened.  No, I don't know how she found it.
A lot or people don't know this, but Johnny Cash wrote Ring Of Fire after his wife put tabasco on his cock ring. True story a lot of people are saying.
  • Hook 'Em 2

It is comical that people still pay him any attention. He never has nor ever will have shit, yet he'll keep saying "just you wait..."

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:
4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

A lot or people don't know this, but Johnny Cash wrote Ring Of Fire after his wife put tabasco on his cock ring. True story a lot of people are saying.

His first wife, not June Carter.  June would never do that.  As a joke though, she would occasionally replace it with an identical looking cock ring that was a size or two bigger, just to fuck with him and make him wonder what happened.

5 hours ago, Born to Run said:
6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

it's all right there in the intro:

Love is a burning thing

And it makes a fiery ring

(and then later on):

The taste (horns)...of love is heat!

When genitals, like ours meet.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Good lord he's a mess.

I disagree, I think it's you and your side that are a hot mess.

During all of this, Mike is cooler than the other side of the pillow

52 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, maybe he fell off the wagon and is back on the crack. 

I mean, he was conveniently right outside the Biden administration's announcement that they were giving out free crack pipes this month.  Mike said he was there to protest, but he also shoved a bunch of shit into a pillowcase and just disappeared into the woods for several hours.  

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

This poor man really, really needs help.  Doesn't he have friends and/or family that can get him to a doctor?

I’d probably try crack once. Wouldn’t want to know how or where to get it, but I’d hit it. Like out at the lease or something. 

And June wrote Ring, not Johnny

Edited by Ben Tobin
Misplaced commer

Dammit.  That's a good one, too.  That whole family has weird jaw issues.  Shit, I'll give you even money on the two names.  But to spice things back up...who would President Trump give the coldest 'hand up to the visitation room glass' gesture to...Eric or Don, Jr. ???

Would also be weird seeing President Trump sign in to visit Ivanka.  

"Uh, sir.  I think there's been a mistake.  She's eligible to receive visitors and we appreciate you following normal prison protocol and reserving a time a week in advance.  But, uh......you checked the 'Conjugal Visit' box.  Let me go ahead and get you another clean form to fill out."  

Edited by Lobo

As god as my witness, I thought crackheads could fly (if we push Mike out)

As god as my witness, I thought pillows would fly (something about sleeping on the clouds, we'll brainstorm it)

Edited by Lobo

19 hours ago, Lobo said:

As god as my witness, I thought pillows would fly (something about sleeping on the clouds, we'll brainstorm it)

They'll hit the ground like sacks of wet cement. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

32 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

7ea00e5782c9b00faab0ab80fc0860be47-19-WK

15 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

I think the link has been sufficiently established.

• Haha 1

At last, someone I can ask, are the pillows any good? Comfortable? Short product review please?

I got one for Christmas 2 years ago. It fucking sucks and it came with a bible verse in the box like a fucking fortune cookie.
  • Haha 3