Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

The "Maximum Overdrive" prequel sounds quite interesting, actually.  Also, Mike Lindell speaks exactly how someone speaks after a long night of doing crack and worshipping a monster.  

Mike Lindell Vows 'Class Action' Suit Against 'All Machines' Over Rigged Election Lie

His lawyers have been working on the suit for months, and will argue that "all machines" are “defective devices,” the MyPillow CEO told a crowd.

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

These dipshits should get the hint already.  Even dotard isn’t talking about patriotic truckers or other similar shit.

lol, a WNBA player is getting more air time than those loons that don't even know what they are protesting.

52 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Daly needs to be up to speed if he’s going to be on the ticket and debating Harris. 

He wouldn't be up to speed even if they installed a Chevy 409 in his golf cart. He has, however, provided back up vocals on a Kid Rock song, so he will have a ready made walk in tune when he declares he's running.....which I hope he does.

^
Which I'd be totally fine with.  Suffering through addiction can be rough and some empathy is required.  If it's a Drug, and not an Orange Person.  

Are you fucking new to the United States or something?  He's a businessman with tremendous success who loves his country and talks like we do.  By that I mean, we would talk like him if we were whacked on crack with lockjaw, no sleep, and a mustache with enough residual blow in it to kill a small village.

Lindell demonstrates that you can get crazier and crazier and continue to appeal to a core audience. Probably a smaller audience but they’re more passionate and buy more pillows to support you. If I were him and sold a pillow via these shows, I wouldn’t ship the pillow until the buyer complains. They probably don’t even want a pillow.

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Lindell demonstrates that you can get crazier and crazier and continue to appeal to a core audience. Probably a smaller audience but they’re more passionate and buy more pillows to support you. If I were him and sold a pillow via these shows, I wouldn’t ship the pillow until the buyer complains. They probably don’t even want a pillow.

Tell them, “Please allow two weeks for delivery,” and they’ll forget they ever ordered it. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Tell them, “Please allow two weeks for delivery,” and they’ll forget they ever ordered it. 

Exactly. And for the 10% that do complain, blame the Biden administration, and then ask the customer if they want a complimentary pillow due to the Biden Post Office issue. Only $39.95 for shipping and handling.