Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

So no mail in ballots, no drive-through voting, and now no machine voting.  

so all voting across all 50 states must take place in person with a paper ballot at mike Lindel‘s flophouse?   

this is an absolute can’t miss idea Mike.    Kudos to you, now let’s load up another hit.  

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Did I say $800,000?  I meant $65 dollars cash and then $799,935 in linen equivalents.  

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I love watching sovereign citizens get tased

It's extra fun when they're sub-median intellects who have been gorging on a steady diet of alt-American bullshit for their entire adult lives.

That video made my day.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That would be much more enjoyable than the reality of this batshittery:

I love the self-assured chuckle at 1:25, right before go time. Curious about this cats story, I found an article...... now everybody sit down because what I'm about to tell you is going to be quite a shock....Peterson lives off his mother, who receives monthly disability payments from the government. ABC news actually interviewed this chucklefuck....lots of gold in there. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/idaho-man-rejects-us-laws-radical-trend-18166957

I loooooooooove that video so much, because P. Barnes reminds me so much of the Larry Middleman character that Bob Einstein played on AD.

"You're blocking my freedom of movement."

P Barnes: "I am." 

That part just kills me.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's extra fun when they're sub-median intellects who have been gorging on a steady diet of alt-American bullshit for their entire adult lives.

That video made my day.

When exercising your "rights" goes wrongs

18 hours ago, Blotto said:

I love the self-assured chuckle at 1:25, right before go time. Curious about this cats story, I found an article...... now everybody sit down because what I'm about to tell you is going to be quite a shock....Peterson lives off his mother, who receives monthly disability payments from the government. ABC news actually interviewed this chucklefuck....lots of gold in there. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/idaho-man-rejects-us-laws-radical-trend-18166957

Is it the guy from TOS that had the Eagle Talon with all the mods that drove through the DHS/Boarder Patrol checkpoints and didn't roll down the window?

2 hours ago, dcbc said:

When exercising your "rights" goes wrongs

If I created some facebooky meme that says democrats are trying to get people to call rights “lefts” instead, how long before a member of congress tweets about it or mentions it during an interview with tucker?

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

If I created some facebooky meme that says democrats are trying to get people to call rights “lefts” instead, how long before a member of congress tweets about it or mentions it during an interview with tucker?

over/under 3 days. 5 if over a weekend

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

'bout tree-fiddy

Also, by using quotes around the word "rights," I was suggesting that what he believed his rights to be were not, in fact, his rights.  The whole right/left thing never occurred to me, which is why I don't spend much time in CR.

Edited by dcbc

• 2 weeks later...

I started this thread to make fun of this guy, but, it's become clear to me that he is seriously mentally ill.  He needs help, and he needs it immediately.  Where are his loved ones?  Somebody needs to get him psychiatric help, and soon.   

• Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I started this thread to make fun of this guy, but, it's become clear to me that he is seriously mentally ill.  He needs help, and he needs it immediately.  Where are his loved ones?  Somebody needs to get him psychiatric help, and soon.   

He don't need that much help. I wouldn't hand him more than $2.

Look at his bookshelf in the background. He has a flag folded in a triangle (as far as i can tell, no one in his family has ever served), a statue of a bald eagle, what looks like a diploma but is labeled “Certificate of Excellence” (he dropped out of the University of Minnesota, maybe that’s the honorary degree he got from Liberty U), and a print of the Last Supper. Nice use of props to sucker the gullible rubes you big phony. I’m not sure about that lion painting on the right. Is that shadow supposed to be Jesus with a crown of thorns? What are the chances that’s the work of Jon McNaughton?