Cotton Bowl CFP Semi Bama vs Cincy

Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

It's hilarious. The Alabama RBs are averaging 7.48 yards a carry and he won't give them the ball. 

He's the same guy who managed to trade multiple NFL stars and not even land a 1st round draft pick to replace the first round draft pick that he also traded away.

I guarantee his fantasy football team is in last place and he gets mudholed by 12-year-olds in Madden online.

• Haha 3

Just now, Macklemore said:

Some NFL team would have taken Ridder towards at the end of the 1st round. Not anymore. He is having a hard time processing and reading coverage and 4 batted balls so far is ridiculous.

Agreed that his processing speed has been exposed today and that's the most undervalued trait by most scouts. We'll see if it affects his draft status because there are always teams who (incorrectly) think they can fix it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Chad said:

If BoB wasn't a brain dead moron Brian Robinson would have 300 rushing yards right now.

Ironic considering how he robotically called 1st down running plays without fail with a crappy line and shitty RBs. He has the exact opposite in his current situation. Run the ball

Edited by Macklemore

Just now, BluTechsan said:

I wonder how different this game would be without Robinson and Williams.

Bryce is just the bus driver. Those other two are the difference.

well, them and the Bama DL

wonder how different this game is with metchie. 

i really thought cinci had a fighter's chance, if they played a good game. turns out their coaches can't call a good game. 

i mean, they are overmatched, but bama was there for the taking. i still stand by that assessment.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

This game wasn't suppose to be close....1 vs 4...the real game is the next game...plus bama doesn't have to be impressive, don't have to look that great, not gonna pull out all the stops...just enough to win by, say at least 14.  

They didn’t look impressive heading into the SECCG and pantsed Georgia.  Never discount Saban