2022 Drunk Thread

Hate

I’m still here. I’m eating for some friends that were at the game tonight. We are playing golf in the morning and then going to the game tomorrow night. I’m likely to be drunk until Monday morning.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been out of town for the last few weekends so I haven't been posting in this thread, but rest assured I was getting drunk.  I figured I would get the weekend off to a good stat by getting a little drunk tonight.

6 minutes ago, Txslnghrns said:

It didn’t even foam up like a beer. It reminds me of a port. Pretty tasty.

I mean there's like 3 glasses of red alcohol wise in that bottle. 

Drinking this ish tonight. The Marg style Truly is a nice change of pace from other seltzers - a little thicker and tangier. Gold Cliff IPA is pretty good but not great. Fan of that brewery though. 

IMG_20220402_014941428.thumb.jpg.52e69c7335f131430fca1e3c82bf8d42.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hate said:

Where are the Surly drunks tonight?  I hate to drink alone, but I will if I have to.

Here and present.

I just want to drink some wine and watch TV but I am getting hammered with text messages from chicks that need confirmation from me.

Drunk F250

Confused High Quality GIF

• Haha 1

Been slamming OHB Freaky Deaky beers on the front porch. Originally intended on having some beers then was going to grill a steak but I think I am just going to sit here and keep drinking and maybe have some venison jerky.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1