2022 Drunk Thread

Hate

I was out this evening at a baseball game and worked up a thirst. Slammed several cans of Golden Monkey and killed a four finger of Balvenie 12 Yr Double Wood a lady friend gave me.

I am feeling the effects.

• Hook 'Em 1

Hi!

I bought a bag a limes, lone river hard seltzer original and a hatch chili at HEB. I'm coring out the hatch chili and getting rid of the seeds and then slicing it up into little rings. Then I need to go to Total Wine and find a decent Tequila and make a pitcher of this and then chill it in the refrigerator so the chili can release some flavor. I don't know what to call it since Ranch Water is already taken by another drink that I don't think has agave juice in it. This shit is way better, imo. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 10:12 AM, burntorangebongos said:

Hi!

I bought a bag a limes, lone river hard seltzer original and a hatch chili at HEB. I'm coring out the hatch chili and getting rid of the seeds and then slicing it up into little rings. Then I need to go to Total Wine and find a decent Tequila and make a pitcher of this and then chill it in the refrigerator so the chili can release some flavor. I don't know what to call it since Ranch Water is already taken by another drink that I don't think has agave juice in it. This shit is way better, imo. 

I'm drinking this today and OMG! I added some fresh squeezed lemon for the fuck of it and I like it. I also added HEB sparkling water to my glass so I can cut back on the booziness to taste. This is really really good . I am going to try a mezcal next time because that might be more tasty than this tequila. But I am on to something for this hot ass summer. This is super refreshing and I think will be a big hit on my upcoming Port A trip. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...