2022 Drunk Thread

Hate

Hell yes! As....YOU...WISH!

Fun fact...I saw Princess Bride when it was in the actual theater and we sneaked in some rum to add to our sodas.  I was already high AF, but mixed with the rum I don't know that I've ever laughed that hard at a movie. 

Here’s another fun fact:

a8d93fe914a9849398680e5ae98c8029.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hate said:

Hell yes! As....YOU...WISH!

Fun fact...I saw Princess Bride when it was in the actual theater and we sneaked in some rum to add to our sodas.  I was already high AF, but mixed with the rum I don't know that I've ever laughed that hard at a movie. 

Fun fact #2. My then girlfriend and now wife used to work at South Park on Ben White and would let me and friends in to see whatever we wanted for free. Princess Bride was one of the many I got to watch there.

• Like 1

I told my wife to prepare for me to come to bed fucked up tonight.  I don't know exactly what that means, but at least she is prepared.

I tell my wife that when I’m fukd up she best be prepared to be tired in the morning cuz one of two things is gonna happen:
1) I’m gonna fuk her brains out with the ol’ whisky dick or
b) I’m gonna keep her awake with my snoring.
  • Like 1

Goddamn it's been a week.  I've got half a day of meeting then a 3 day weekend.  I'm kicking the weekend off tonight with an early evening drunk as my calls begin tomorrow morning at 7.  Fuck that person for calling a Friday 7 AM call.  Still, it's better than a 3 or 4 PM call on a Friday. 

On 2/18/2022 at 11:05 PM, Hate said:

I can't be the only one getting drunk on a Friday night.

You weren't....I just didn't post up. And last night too....and now this morning. I woke my wife and myself yelling "hey motherfucker!" I was having a dream that someone was breaking into my house through the garage while I was standing in the kitchen and I had grabbed one of the big knives out of a drawer. An hour later and I'm still fucking wound up about it. At least she went right back to sleep. I'm in the living room having a bloody mary and constantly looking at the fucking door!

• Like 1