I would go down on Holly Rowe

Uncle Boobs

7 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

I saw her a couple of days ago on one of those stupid espn roundtables on best mascots.   Her and Fowler said they were both unimpressed with Bevo.  After seeing that I decided I would no longer eat her box.

Disney's mascot is a fucking rat fuck them

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Colonel Sanders said:

I saw her a couple of days ago on one of those stupid espn roundtables on best mascots.   Her and Fowler said they were both unimpressed with Bevo.  After seeing that I decided I would no longer eat her box or blow Fowler.

Fify

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Colonel Sanders said:

I saw her a couple of days ago on one of those stupid espn roundtables on best mascots.   Her and Fowler said they were both unimpressed with Bevo.  After seeing that I decided I would no longer eat her box.

I’m surprised Bevo didn’t go after her like he has with other dogs

• Haha 3

We’re they discussing live mascots like a Bevo the steer or the stuffed big head costume one? Generally the better the live mascot the sillier the costume one.
Also these idiots don’t understand the badassery of the historical longhorn and it’s ability to kill rattlesnakes, Comanche, Mexicans, wranglers and wolves for pleasure.

19 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

We’re they discussing live mascots like a Bevo the steer or the stuffed big head costume one? Generally the better the live mascot the sillier the costume one.
Also these idiots don’t understand the badassery of the historical longhorn and it’s ability to kill rattlesnakes, Comanche, Mexicans, wranglers and wolves for pleasure.

Live one.  She mentions something like he's lame cause he just stands there.

I think she liked Ralphie, though I have to admit I turned it off after they talked shit about BEVO.

That’s because she’d like to get bucked by a buffalo. She’s gotta be a size queen.

And poor Bevo used to talk about those after midnight visits to his stall by Mack Brown.
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Username, yada yada.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:47 AM, Texzilla58 said:

Any girls with big tits have an advantage over girls with small ones.

Fify.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:56 AM, Texzilla58 said:

There is only one Bevo, dumbass.  The costumed figure is Hook'em.

There is only one Bevo, dumbass.  The costumed figure is Hook'em.

I was speaking from the perspective of these hosts. She doesn’t know that shit.

Y’all seem to forget Bevo used to be a fairly regular guest on the Ticket back when it was funny. He had a lot of trauma to deal with.
  • Like 2