Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Let’s get this thread back on track. 

Did y’all know that Joe stutters?

Oh and he’s senile. But still better than the tub of shit that occupied that office for four years and tried to destroy everything this country was built on while spreading hate, fear, and disinformation all over the world. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

But still better than the tub of shit that occupied that office for four years and tried to destroy everything this country was built on while spreading hate, fear, and disinformation all over the world. 

Reported.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh and he’s senile. But still better than the tub of shit that occupied that office for four years and tried to destroy everything this country was built on while spreading hate, fear, and disinformation all over the world. 

He’s senile, retarded and sleeps all day but is also working tirelessly day and night to destroy the country. - My Dad

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Jeezus... why are we still talking about 2020 election.... it's no wonder people could care less about politics or Washington in general....

Let's revisit 2020 and name call to ramp up the partisan divide once again... great job. 2022 off to a great start by looking backwards.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 24

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Jeezus... why are we still talking about 2020 election.... it's no wonder people could care less about politics or Washington in general....

Let's revisit 2020 and name call to ramp up the partisan divide once again... great job. 2022 off to a great start by looking backwards.

It's the 1 year anniversary of the attempt to violently overthrow the results of the election.  It's also still being investigated by special committee and an event which people are still being prosecuted and sentenced for.  The book hasn't been closed, so it's not going backwards, and more people should care about those in our government and media who were behind it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Because +30% of the population is happy to use the 2020 election to further their agenda to tear down democracy. But let's just not talk about that and it'll go away on its own.... 

Jlawarenceokay.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

The growing bitterness in the partisan divide is the biggest threat to democracy. If you feel continuing to stoke the fires helps reduce that go for it.

All those involved in Jan 6 events should fully be investigated and prosecuted as possible, but continuing to throw near half the country under the bus with those involved (yeah their not all the same) isn't going to get you where you think it is. That applies to both sides of the aisle.

It's fringe - us - them - other fringe.... being framed as an us - them narrative.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 23

28 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

You know why.  You're either a troll or a traitor (or both).  Own up to your party's complicity in the largest attempt to subvert democracy since the Civil War.  Own it.  People like you are the reason we are still talking about the 2020 election.  Fuck you.

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

The growing bitterness in the partisan divide is the biggest threat to democracy. If you feel continuing to stoke the fires helps reduce that go for it.

All those involved in Jan 6 events should fully be investigated and prosecuted as possible, but continuing to throw near half the country under the bus with those involved (yeah their not all the same) isn't going to get you where you think it is. That applies to both sides of the aisle.

It's fringe - us - them - other fringe.... being framed as an us - them narrative.

Man, fuck that.   This ain't fringe shit.

A 57% majority of Republicans say that there has been too much attention paid to the Jan. 6 riot

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/09/28/declining-share-of-republicans-say-it-is-important-to-prosecute-jan-6-rioters/

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

We all know why you don’t want to focus on the terrorist attack on the capitol. People like you support it and call them patriots. It’s about time Joe called them the scumbags that they are. Fuck your feelings. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Respectfully you’re way over simplifying this. The majority of the GOP up and down fed/state/local levels are currently enthralled by Trump. Fringe is now mainstream. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

The growing bitterness in the partisan divide is the biggest threat to democracy.

The only way you can believe this is if you have the intellect of a child or the cowardice of a shameful shitbird Republican too embarrassed to admit how you've been conned into supporting seditionist traitors. Maybe both?

• Hook 'Em 6

10 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

go fuck yourself with an orange dildo, you traitorous piece of shit.

How's that for bitter, fuck face?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Lie, deny, delay then pronounce issue X is old news that nobody cares about. Right-wing process for decades.

Hillary basically ordered the deaths at Benghazi: keep the lie alive for years.

Trump tries to overthrow democracy: stop being divisive, it's old news.

Fuck you, fuckwad. You're either habitually an amateur operative for the GOP or a goddamn traitor. Whichever it is, you're another pustule on a plagued America.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

Alright... I've opened a can of worms and will step out...for the record: republican party yeah, majority of votes.  Didn't vote for Trump either election, voted for Biden in 2020.

Just glad no one is bitter. Sometimes I forget certain areas should be off limits for me... I'll exit stage right now...

• Fuck You 8

5 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Alright... I've opened a can of worms and will step out...for the record: republican party yeah, majority of votes.  Didn't vote for Trump either election, voted for Biden in 2020.

Just glad no one is bitter. Sometimes I forget certain areas should be off limits for me... I'll exit stage right now...

Don't just exit the stage.  Keep walking till you end up in hell.  People like you are determined to end this Republic.  You're going to get your wish.  I just hope you suffer your share of the consequences of that wish as well.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Don't just exit the stage.  Keep walking till you end up in hell.  People like you are determined to end this Republic.  You're going to get your wish.  I just hope you suffer your share of the consequences of that wish as well.

These idiots don't realize that when democracy in this country finally fails, their faces are going to get bitten off by the leopards just as much as the libtards' faces.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

what, you want a fucking cookie or something?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

These idiots don't realize that when democracy in this country finally fails, their faces are going to get bitten off by the leopards just as much as the libtards' faces.

Yep.  The massive conflagration they ignite isn't going to spare their homes.

BUT, when you understand that the movement isn't about advancement or helping of ANYONE, but rather is entirely about the infliction of pain, then it makes sense.  Think of the mindset of suicide bombers -- it doesn't matter what happens to them, so long as they make the "enemy" suffer.

We are dealing with a mindset that is functionally identical to a fanatical terrorist death cult - pick any one you're familiar with, and the similarities are terrifying.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon