Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is adorable that you idiots think calling us out for voting for Biden is some kind of insult. I don't give a fuck about Joe Fucking Biden. I'd like him to do a good job for the sake of the country, but my optimistic--but realistic--projection for him was that he'd go down as just another run-of-the-mill below average President. I don't have a cult-like obsession with the dude that I voted for; you should try it.

You voted for a dude who's touring with a pillow salesman and playing all of the hits about fraud and dead voters OVER A YEAR FUCKING LATER. And an entire political party gladly plays along with the lies because it helps them push through voter suppression measures. The 2 or 3 that dare to tell the truth are ostracized.

Both choices sucked, but, at this point, if you can't see that one was unequivocally worse for democracy than the other, you're hopeless.

Yes, and because calling someone a "Biden voter" implies that the caller voted for the alternative, which says a lot more about the caller than the "Biden voter."

34 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Guess y'all missed this? Move along. BTW is this the bUt tRuMp! thread or the Joe Biden thread?

Yeah, except you didn't post that until people started dunking on you.

You came in full blast blaming Biden for everything.  And you're still trying to blame the price of oil on him and his "hostile energy policy" that has no effect on the price of oil short term.  Criticizing hostile energy policy is one thing.  Blaming it for current oil prices is another.

You can go back through the Trump threads and about the only things Trump was criticized for were  . . . things he actually did and was responsible for.

His "greatest economy the world has ever seen" tweets based on the SP500 and DJIA were a special treat.

Joe Biden could take a shit in the grass in front of Trump Tower and I’d still vote for him over Trump, who’s been exposed as a grifter, conman, serial liar, and mentally unstable moron - by members of his own administration.

So calling out people for voting for the alternative to Trump makes one look like an even bigger idiot than they already do in this thread. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Joe Biden could take a shit in the grass in front of Trump Tower and I’d still vote for him over Trump, who’s been exposed as a grifter, conman, serial liar, and mentally unstable moron - by members of his own administration.

So calling out people for voting for the alternative to Trump makes one look like an even bigger idiot than they already do in this thread. 

You forgot seditionist and traitor.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

This is the bargaining phase of grief.

Hey fuckface, you claim Joe is senile, has dementia, on deaths door and can’t remember things yet your guy ducks him. It’s because he knows his shit and embarrassed your guy the last go around. It’s why The RNC wants to pull out of debates, cause they can’t make arguments that are convincing. 

and you still haven’t responded to WWS bs about the bars not being shutdown either.

You are a pussy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I think I know where the 33% reside…

Funny thing is….a lot of the “Biden voters” (as if that was an identity - here’s a hint, not everyone pledges fealty and ties their identity to a presidential candidate….that’s an unusual thing) around here are among the people who may have an unfavorable view of Biden’s performance thus far.

That’s because they didn’t join a cult.

As for me, I remain a one-issue voter: pro maintaining a democratic republic, against any party or candidate that would oppose it. Makes it pretty easy to decide these days.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Hey fuckface, you claim Joe is senile, has dementia, on deaths door and can’t remember things yet your guy ducks him. It’s because he knows his shit and embarrassed your guy the last go around. It’s why The RNC wants to pull out of debates, cause they can’t make arguments that are convincing. 

and you still haven’t responded to WWS bs about the bars not being shutdown either.

You are a pussy.

This is the anger stage of grief. 

I look forward to bargaining and acceptance.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

You are a pussy.

This dude is pissed.  

Funny thing is….a lot of the “Biden voters” (as if that was an identity - here’s a hint, not everyone pledges fealty and ties their identity to a presidential candidate….that’s an unusual thing) around here are among the people who may have an unfavorable view of Biden’s performance thus far.

That’s because they didn’t join a cult.

As for me, I remain a one-issue voter: pro maintaining a democratic republic, against any party or candidate that would oppose it. Makes it pretty easy to decide these days.

And that’s what I’ve become. Fuck the GOP and anyone that supports them. Fucking traitors.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Joe Biden is shit, but he's an order of magnitude better than what we just I'd for the last 4 years. Hopefully we get the next one right because we are going on 12 years of absolutely fucking nothing getting done except budget approvals. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Guess y'all missed this? Move along. BTW is this the bUt tRuMp! thread or the Joe Biden thread?

Lmao poor aggy. Realized he executed a top tier self own and is flailing about, quoting himself in an attempt at deflection. You hate to see it.

Redistricting hasn’t sucked, so that’s good. 

It’s sucked, just less than originally anticipated. And Democrats aren’t going to hold the House anyway because Democrats have stalled in recent months and the party out of power always gains ground in the mood terms. Which is funny, because the House is the chamber in which Democrats actually get legislation passed.

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

It’s sucked, just less than originally anticipated. And Democrats aren’t going to hold the House anyway because Democrats have stalled in recent months and the party out of power always gains ground in the mood terms. Which is funny, because the House is the chamber in which Democrats actually get legislation passed.

Shut the fuck up

6 hours ago, Bravo said:

LOL, I used to be a freight broker once upon a time. you're an insect.

Yeah, I don't believe you.  The only reason I singled out your supply chain comment and none of the others is that I actually do work in the industry and have for the better part of the last decade.  So I asked you for specific details on what this administration's done that you think has led to a supply chain crisis, because I actually do deal with this firsthand every day, and you came back with "hE's PaYiNg PeOpLe NoT tO wOrK" which is pretty much exactly the type of moronic mush brained Fox News talking point non-answer I expected you to come back with.  

So again, you're talking out of your ass and know nothing.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

aside inflation, which is overrated and temporary, what makes the Biden era a failure according to so many?  The economy is roaring again, so wtf??

Greatest economy in the history of evar!  Many people are saying . . . 

file.png?z6f8f7c0az569c18d589484b7f84cfb

But, gas prices are up, which Biden has about zero control over.

Global supply chain is fucked and goods are scarce, and demand is up, which Biden has about zero control over.

In short, global things are fucked up as a result of the pandemic and coming out of it.  But it's all Biden's fault.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

OK, maybe I can have my boss come on here from 1997 and vouch for me. Troll. My response was legitimate and factual. Move along. 

Touting that you were a middleman 25 years ago and asserting that makes you knowledgeable about the industry is so peak boomer, it’s beautiful.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Touting that you were a middleman 25 years ago and asserting that makes you knowledgeable about the industry is so peak boomer, it’s beautiful.

Bravo was probably a lot lizard.

Edited by Hmbre97
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 1/13/2022 at 10:48 PM, immamac said:

Joe Biden is shit, but he's an order of magnitude better than what we just I'd for the last 4 years. Hopefully we get the next one right because we are going on 12 years of absolutely fucking nothing getting done except budget approvals. 

how is he shit?  Joe Manchin is causing the deadlock no? The immaturity of Congress, nasty spoiled brats all, should not be put onto Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 1/14/2022 at 12:00 AM, Incredulity said:

Back to anger…sadpanda.gif

Us (us, us, us, us) and them (them, them, them, them)
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me
And you (you, you, you)
God only knows
It's not what we would choose (choose, choose) to do (to do, to do)
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat
And the lines on the map
Moved from side to side
Black (black, black, black)
And blue (blue, blue)
And who knows which is which and who is who
Up (up, up, up, up)
And down (down, down, down, down)
And in the end it's only round 'n round (round, round, round)
Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
The poster bearer cried
"Listen son", said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/13/2022 at 8:06 PM, StassneyHorn said:

You are a pussy.

What are you even talking about?

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon