Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

On 4/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, StassneyHorn said:

6 months out seems like an aggressive timeline to shitpump monthly jobs report of 400k gains, the declining inflation numbers starting next month, and weekly reports of falling gas prices, but I’ll post every goddamn picture of Joe eating ice cream on the internet if I need to in this thread.

What a motherfucking sage. Off by a month or two

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2022 at 5:32 PM, Incredulity said:

Obsess much?

You are legit weirding me out.

LMAO at you of all people calling out "obsessions".  

21 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Damn, good post.  Not at all what I was expecting.  

Man, now I have that song in my head . . . and that's a really good thing.  The world needs more Slaid.

maybe she can work on getting better sunscreen here as well

Amanda Mull: Our sunscreens in the United States are a little bit less technologically advanced than some of what people have overseas. The [Food and Drug Administration] has not approved a new filter ingredient for broad use in the United States since the 1990s. In Europe, Asia and Australia, they have, you know, almost double the filters available for cosmetic chemists that we have. And these other filters are just a little bit easier to formulate into what is often called in the business “aesthetically elegant products.” And we’re not allowed to have them right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Huh, I was told by the GOP that the IRA is extremely unpopular and no one likes anything in it

lol if you ask @Humble Beast, the Inflation Reduction Act is basically just child sex trafficking. The mods deleted his post to hide his shame and idiocy, but he deserves to be mocked more for bringing that shit to the 6th St Journal board

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

lol if you ask @Humble Beast, the Inflation Reduction Act is basically just child sex trafficking. The mods deleted his post to hide his shame and idiocy, but he deserves to be mocked more for bringing that shit to the 6th St Journal board

You mean GRUHorn? lol

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Dems need to do a good job pushing this. Simple easy feature/benefit for millions of Americans.  

Yep - They need to constantly push this. Most of the policies are extremely popular and it’s paid for by a tax increase in the largest corporations in the US (which aren’t exactly popular). Also it reduces the deficit which takes that talking point away from the Rs.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, hornmpa96 said:

Yep - They need to constantly push this. Most of the policies are extremely popular and it’s paid for by a tax increase in the largest corporations in the US (which aren’t exactly popular). Also it reduces the deficit which takes that talking point away from the Rs.

I believe the Cabinet secretaries will be on the road next month to talk up the IRA. As well, the digital ads seem to be working.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ya'll watch out, Joey B is on the upswing

Another poll (Rasmussen, of all of them) that has him at 44% approval. YouGov had him at 42, Morning Consult at 41.  

From 37.5-57.2 a month ago to 40.7-54.3 today.    Netted 7 points of improvement. 

• Hook 'Em 4

On 8/17/2022 at 12:48 AM, Voldemort86 said:

why can’t dems win most nationwide elections by 20 points? They should.

I don’t know what you mean by “nationwide election” because we don’t really do one of those by popular vote. If you mean elections for Congress, then the answer is a combo of gerrymandering and limitless amounts of dark money. 

On 8/17/2022 at 9:24 AM, Captainant said:

I know I would believe @Humble Beast if he denied his accusation was really a confession.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Absolutely, I would.
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon