Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

Sack is pretending that 1/6 was just a mob getting a little out of hand and that it had nothing to do with an orchestrated attempt by the President he voted for and many in his party to prevent the transition of power.

The only thing that went wrong in Sack's eyes is that antifa never showed up to provide the excuse to steal the Presidency.

• Hook 'Em 5

34 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The current administration knows they are in trouble and the only play they have is beating the 1/6 drum. Given how much they have bungled just about every issue during their tenure, I predict this will backfire.

How will it backfire?

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Why y'all engage with Sack when he's trolling is beyond me.

Pretty sure he’s not trolling. He really believes the crap he’s spewing. There are plenty of people who believe the shit he does, they just don’t spew it out of their ass on this board like he does. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Pretty sure he’s not trolling. He really believes the crap he’s spewing. There are plenty of people who believe the shit he does, they just don’t spew it out of their ass on this board like he does. 

He 100% believes it.  I don't know how you make it through law school without learning any critical thinking skills, but he managed to pull it off!

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Prior to exiting, I'd like to discuss some things with you. You stated your view on the partisanship that exists and recognize that it does exist. You also mention that you support investigating and prosecuting those were involved in the January 6th events that were illegal actions (i.e. entering the bldg, assault, etc). Lastly, you state that you voted for Biden, or at least, not for Trump, correct?

So, why? Why did you vote that way? What did you see that made you vote one way and not the other? And, knowing that the person who lost and the people who enabled January 6th events to occur are still in powerful positions within their party, do you believe that when persons on this site and in the media and in the military and scholars who study global autocracy and the rise of strongmen believe it ought to still be the center of attention that they are truly sowing division and throwing  many Americans 'under the bus'?

If a goodly percentage of one party only receives information from algorithms designed to reinforce untruths, spread propaganda and uncertainty, and from sources that have an interest in promoting falsehoods, is it a disservice to keep reinforcing the truths and to continue to advocate for transparency? If those party leaders are beholden to spreading those falsehoods due to the loss of stature, money, and power they will face, why would another group reminding them of the oath THEY ALL TOOK to represent more than just ONE side and the COUNTRY'S CONSTITUTION as a whole be wrong? When the powerful are still in power (and having a pretty real lock on the Senate and SCOTUS is exactly that) and are placing partisan officials in positions where election tallies and certification should explicitly be nonpartisan, should the topic of elections be off limits? What do you do to support voter rights? To support nonpartisan election counts? To fucking enforce the Federal Election Commission rules and regulations that were tossed aside for the last four years?

This country is less than two years away from what will likely be either a turning away or a turning toward. I hope we turn toward the light. The transparency, the freedom that recognizing our sins as individuals and a country and vowing to do better--attempts we have made in the past which have been strivings toward and have enabled us to continue to be that beacon. Being afraid to look each other and see reality should not be something to turn away from--courage over fear is our greatest asset, unless inwardly we know our own flaws and those of our nation are too cowardly to face them.

good job @MonkeyDoughnut, you made @Mrs Whiggins say 'fuck'. asshole.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Alright... I've opened a can of worms and will step out...for the record: republican party yeah, majority of votes.  Didn't vote for Trump either election, voted for Biden in 2020.

Just glad no one is bitter. Sometimes I forget certain areas should be off limits for me... I'll exit stage right now...

Double fuck you for dismissing the utter and complete refutation of your post as bitterness. You're also irony deaf if you think anti-Trumpers are the ones who are bitter. It's the Trumpers who choose being pussies over taking the loss.

ps There is no Republican Party anymore. Try to get wise to that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Only people who are die hard on the left care about 1/6.  The last round of elections taught us this.  As will the next round.

The classic right-wing liberal spokesperson defining an illusory group. Rush was the best at it. How you must miss him.

• Hook 'Em 1

Thought Jan 6 was dumb.  But not an insurrection.  If it was, the trespasser would have brought a few guns.  

I also find it rich from a group of people that supported the Steele Dossier and a bullshit Russian collusion hoax for years in an attempted to coup to remove a sitting president.

It's not like leftist rioters forced a President into a bunker to save his life, and then publicly laughed about it. It was also reported 50 secret service agents were injured during the riot. It was the same riot that burned down two historical monuments. Note, not a single democrat condemned the rioters or the violence that day. None. No media personalities, no politicians, none of them. Instead they fabricated a story that Trump had protestors tear gassed, even though the DC police chief said it was his call and had nothing to do with the White House. They completely ignored the attack on an American institution that literally shut down executive functions.

But if that wasn't bad enough. They then mocked Trump for "hiding in a bunker". While their jack boots were attacking their political opposition, they mocked the president for being forced into the bunker by the Secret Service. That's the Democrats attempting to appear to have the high ground on Jan 6 and the media going along with their vast exaggeration.

So spare me your faux outrage.  You don't give a shit. This is all Realpolitik at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Thought Jan 6 was dumb.  But not an insurrection.  If it was, the trespasser would have brought a few guns.  

I also find it rich from a group of people that supported the Steele Dossier and a bullshit Russian collusion hoax for years in an attempted to coup to remove a sitting president.

It's not like leftist rioters forced a President into a bunker to save his life, and then publicly laughed about it. It was also reported 50 secret service agents were injured during the riot. It was the same riot that burned down two historical monuments. Note, not a single democrat condemned the rioters or the violence that day. None. No media personalities, no politicians, none of them. Instead they fabricated a story that Trump had protestors tear gassed, even though the DC police chief said it was his call and had nothing to do with the White House. They completely ignored the attack on an American institution that literally shut down executive functions.

But if that wasn't bad enough. They then mocked Trump for "hiding in a bunker". While their jack boots were attacking their political opposition, they mocked the president for being forced into the bunker by the Secret Service. That's the Democrats attempting to appear to have the high ground on Jan 6 and the media going along with their vast exaggeration.

So spare me your faux outrage.  You don't give a shit. This is all Realpolitik at this point. 

Yeah fuck you it was an insurrection and a failed coup. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Are you retarded?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I'm actually impressed you can track me around like that.

I'm not the first to notice the Thursday pattern. Another poster a couple of months ago speculated you get hammered on Thursday afternoons.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why was someone shot and killed in the Capitol that day? 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Why was someone shot and killed in the Capitol that day? 

Got zero issue with that shooting.  And am glad those on the left now agree there are circumstances where it is entirely warranted for a cop to shoot someone they know is unarmed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Pray tell, what coup was this?

The congressionally authorized, legal process of the special counsel's investigation?

Or the constitutionally authorized, impeachment process?

Seems like these two things are slightly different than the outgoing President fomenting (and then cheering on in private) a mob to storm the Capitol and prevent Congress from completing the process of electing the new President.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Guns were present at the 1/6 insurrection: https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/07/14/some-jan-6-capitol-rioters-were-armed-guns-documents-show/7963993002/

• Like 1

Let’s be clear about something. What happened on 1/6 was not some sort of accident, or a situation that got out of control, or an antifa driven plot, or whatever else bullshit trump supporters like sack and his ilk want to put out there to excuse what happened. 

We all have eyes. We all have brains. And we’re all about to have evidence to go along with it. This was a planned and coordinated coup to illegally keep trump in power, was an anti American insurrection just like the south did in the civil war, and certain people need to go to prison, certain people need to be hanged, and trump needs to either spend the rest of his life in prison or get dug into an unmarked grave because his kids won’t bother to pay for a better one.

He is ineligible and cannot serve in office anymore based on the fourteenth amendment. That much is clear.

He should get a trial though before he is hanged for his crimes. 

• Haha 1

Sigh. Fact check:

Spoiler

Then former VP Biden (June 2, 2020) "there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

Biden (May 31, 2020): "...protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

Biden (May 29 2020) "people have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

Rep Clyburn (June 2020): "the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.

"We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game. Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game. Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren.”

Mayor Lori Lightfoot (multiple occasions 2020, this statement from August): "there is no justification for criminal behavior. There cannot be any excuse for it, period. This was not legitimate First Amendment protected speech."

Mayor Ted Wheeler: "When you commit arson with an accelerant in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people who you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder."

I'm trying to make supper so that's all I'm going to do for now.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sigh. Fact check:

Hide contents

Then former VP Biden (June 2, 2020) "there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

Biden (May 31, 2020): "...protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

Biden (May 29 2020) "people have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

Rep Clyburn (June 2020): "the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.

"We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game. Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game. Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren.”

Mayor Lori Lightfoot (multiple occasions 2020, this statement from August): "there is no justification for criminal behavior. There cannot be any excuse for it, period. This was not legitimate First Amendment protected speech."

Mayor Ted Wheeler: "When you commit arson with an accelerant in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people who you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder."

I'm trying to make supper so that's all I'm going to do for now.

Republicans are liars. More news at 11.

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon