2022 Rain Thread

South Austin

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

The event is not over, gentlemen. 

I've learned its like the OU game. If you don't jump in the lead early, then you're toast. And right now I'm down 21-0 in the first quarter.

2 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Oh, and in addition to Austin forcefield, there is some major exaggeration on radars. Yellow means it is actually raining. Anything less is just bullshit. 

Yeah radar has shown green or even yellow over my house for the past 30 minutes.

Not one single drop.

5 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

For those of you that got zero rain, remember that this is not over and you could get 3 times what you have already gotten.

I am going to fight you. Give me your address.

4 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Lovely flying termites are erupting from the ground. Can’t we just have some nice fucking rain without weird bug bull shit ? 

If you're actually getting rain today then you shut your whore mouth about anything else.  You'll get termites and like it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, boknowstecmo said:

More building up near Killeen. Is it greedy to ask for a Round 2? 

No.

A second round is coming. Probably not as widespread as the first. But some people will get more.  But...

...Every day for the next 6-7 has a good shot of rain, some days excellent shot.

I'll be back if/when.

Edited by phdhorn

50 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

You guys aren't gonna believe the 7 day forecast.  Holy shit.

Later.

Well I got a whopping 0.01" of rain today, so I'm pretty thrilled at the thought of septupling that to ring in a massive 0.07" for the whole week!

I'll tell you something, this is no longer a drought.  It's a quest.  A quest for rain!  I'm gonna get rain and you're gonna get rain. We're all gonna get so much fucking rain we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles.  We're gonna be whistling Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah out of our assholes.   Hallelujah!  Holy Shit!  Where's the Tylenol?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2