Beer 2022: Electric Boogaloo

HenryJames

I will be interested to see if Toppling Goliath continues to make it on a larger distribution basis.  If they make it, they will be one of the last regional craft breweries to expand nationally on their own and pull it off.

I've thought for 5-6 years that their end goal would be to sell out to someone bigger, but I'm not as sure at this point.

Siberian Silk from La Cumbre in Albuquerque.  We visited this weekend and I was excited to bring a 4pk of these badboys home.  So smooth, so fucking "Holy shit that's a big boy beer!"   Have never seen these in the stores, and I love their Slice of Hefen, 2nd only to Live Oak in my book.  This Baltic Porter was freaking awesome!!!

SILK.jpg

Has anybody tried this beer delivery service? Would like to try it out. But if anyone has an experience with it before I make the leap I’d appreciate your thoughts on the service. Pros/cons etc.
52b91b4882424c1b5d01229064f55e80.png

I’ve used Tavour. I have tapered off over the last few months but will still occasionally use it to get beers from Anchorage and Allegash.

You have to order enough to make the shipping cost worth it.

21 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Wasn’t it vegan?

Their (limited) food menu looked kinda funky as I recall.  As we will be with our kids, I had removed it as a possible lunch destination.  It had a really cool look though and was planning on swinging in for a quick drink and ambiance. 

I’ve used Tavour. I have tapered off over the last few months but will still occasionally use it to get beers from Anchorage and Allegash.

You have to order enough to make the shipping cost worth it.

0171bdec4803cd401087ced2403e5f62.png
Went ahead and figured I’d try it once. And you are absolutely right about adding enough to make it worth the shipping cost. Thanks for the advice.
  • Hook 'Em 1