Beer 2022: Electric Boogaloo

HenryJames

Some beer pics from my Europe trip in Brussels and Amsterdam. Cantillon was probably my favorite brewery experience I’ve ever had. Did the quick tour then after the samples got a random bottle and talked to some of the people who were sitting next to me. Ended up trying essentially everything on the menu with other Americans who were there. Stupidly didn’t take pics of all the bottles I tried but have a pic of the menu.d856034db1aab9fdc54017ed022c5eb2.jpg
04723584bb3dee90ac1cc2f737894ed5.jpg
f1a125baa267d5b39d4a1867cc16c48c.jpg
0d9aef460e513d1a1326d26fc358c23b.jpg
710621b5e98f1afe3091c48176954d99.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I say I don’t judge what someone else drinks, and I’m cool with whatever someone buys because the cash flow helps make all beers and new choices.  However, I am at a taphouse with about 25 beers on tap, currently enjoying a Franziskaner Hefe and 3 people n a row walk up and order a Bud Light.   One of em emphasized ‘ with a lemon’ and I know I laughed, if ever so slightly.

I shouldn’t have laughed, but wholly furk.  Why you ordering that jive bullshit when there are so many great selections?

OK. Rant over. Clownshoes Fistful of Unidragon coming up next.

6 hours ago, slorch said:

I say I don’t judge what someone else drinks, and I’m cool with whatever someone buys because the cash flow helps make all beers and new choices.  However, I am at a taphouse with about 25 beers on tap, currently enjoying a Franziskaner Hefe and 3 people n a row walk up and order a Bud Light.   One of em emphasized ‘ with a lemon’ and I know I laughed, if ever so slightly.

I shouldn’t have laughed, but wholly furk.  Why you ordering that jive bullshit when there are so many great selections?

OK. Rant over. Clownshoes Fistful of Unidragon coming up next.

Why order a German Hefe when there are so many great Texas Hefe's available? 

10 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Why order a German Hefe when there are so many great Texas Hefe's available? 

They weren't in that place.  Live Oak sucks at distribution.  I buy it every time it's available when I am buying beer.  I love their products.  The other piece is frustrating as hell.

Edited by slorch

24 minutes ago, patrickdrinksbeer said:

your beer and his are both made by the same company.

As are  a Corvette and a Spark.  Are you suggesting those driving experiences are remotely similar?

Edited by slorch