USMNT 2022

Napoleon

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

I think Morris might be not all there.  

so,we finally play a double pivot and we put Wes at the 10.  SMH.  

Might as well throw McKennie out there up front in a game like this. It's not like we need him to stretch the field. He needs to get his legs back more than anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

The cross that led to Ferreira's header chance? LdlT struck that. Nipple did do a great job of keeping the play alive after being tripped.

The cross from distance to Morris’ foot in the first 45-60 seconds of the half. 

THANK YOU JESUS!! 🙏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

FC Dallas just dragging it’s nuts all over the Austin FC pitch. 

Arriola just has a contagious energy to him that spreads across the team. 

Book that Ticket 🎟 to QATAR for “Arriola”.

I have to give it to you - FC Dallas looks awesome against a Sunday beer-league level side. 

This was a much needed game for Jesus. We know what Arriola and Acosta are - I'm not eager to see them get meaningful minutes in Qatar but they are solid journeymen that help glue the team together in matches like this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Jordan Morris looks like he has never stepped foot outside of the Pacific Northwest.

Every time he did, one of his legs snapped. 

31 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

So much for that "this might open up the flood gates for Ferreira" thought 

You were saying?

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I have to give it to you - FC Dallas looks awesome against a Sunday beer-league level side. 

This was a much needed game for Jesus. We know what Arriola and Acosta are - I'm not eager to see them get meaningful minutes in Qatar but they are solid journeymen that help glue the team together in matches like this. 

This. It’s fucking Grenada. They are looking good, but … Grenada. 

7 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

God, I love A Aaron Son.

No offense to Grenada, but this must feel like tuning up against the juniors for most of these guys.

This too. I mean they are making everyone look good. 

that said, i gotta give credit where it just due. I only saw the goals, but Arriola was solid in those first 2 goals. That pass for #2 was solid. And he got #4 

but … Grenada. 

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

God, I love A Aaron Son.

No offense to Grenada, but this must feel like tuning up against the juniors for most of these guys.

Our U-20 squad is probably better than Grenada.

Ferreira really should have at least 7 goals tonight. 

Can someone plant a kilo of heroin on Twellman so I never have to listen to this stupid shit again? 

"Ricardo Pepi will be in Qatar"

Based on fucking what? We don't have 40 spots to fill. 

Also lol at his "the manager didn't like me" quip. Gee I wonder why. I want to blow my brains out every time you call one of these games. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Can someone plant a kilo of heroin on Twellman so I never have to listen to this stupid shit again? 

"Ricardo Pepi will be in Qatar"

Based on fucking what? We don't have 40 spots to fill. 

Twellman is annoying but the odds of Pepi going to Qatar are at least 3-to-1 in favor of his inclusion. 

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Our U-20 squad is probably better than Grenada.

Ferreira really should have at least 7 goals tonight. 

Agree on both counts. I'm happy to see Ferreira putting the ball in the net and hope this is the start of a turn in form for him (internationally speaking), but Grenada is not good.

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Twellman is annoying but the odds of Pepi going to Qatar are at least 3-to-1 in favor of his inclusion. 

No fucking way it's 3-1. Maybe 50/50. He's clearly behind Jesus and hasn't played a good game in months. 

• Hook 'Em 1