USMNT 2022

Napoleon

On 8/2/2022 at 4:26 PM, Napoleon said:

The Yanks are really showing up for Rangers!

B6A007DC-B7C4-49E7-A19E-042A181A0577.thumb.jpeg.fb5e3835498482fb42e0a3211b271cda.jpeg

A550B267-AFC2-4BE5-94D3-0C469AB755B4.thumb.jpeg.62db9e786d301540f7932ec4f4e15e4d.jpeg

Welp, there’s always Europa League!

Losing handily to Belgium’s #3 team from last season. 

Is this a Home & Away?

It was home and away. And Rangers are winning 3-0 at home. Tillman scored the 3rd goal which will advance Rangers to the next round if they hold on. They are now up a man.

It just went final, so Tillman's was the winner.

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 4:32 PM, Braff Zacklin said:

Regarding the "got bunnies," my first thought after seeing the previous replay was, "Malik could've dunked that!" Dude definitely put some distance between his feet and the ground on that header.

Self-quoting is tres hedonistic, but this deserved yet another look. Malik got UP there.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Self-quoting is tres hedonistic, but this deserved yet another look. Malik got UP there.

Nice goal but the keeper badly misplayed it.  Looked like a 6 year old the first time he tried to catch a popup.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, WBT said:

Nice goal but the keeper badly misplayed it.  Looked like a 6 year old the first time he tried to catch a popup.

No disagreement that it's a misplay by the keeper. Part of that is due to the fact that he doesn't seem to even get that Tillman is a threat here. He's just waiting for the ball and Tillman does what he does.

https://juststream.live/PunsUnmeritedMinimiser

I'm not even sure the keeper knew he was there.

Edited by Captain Ron

19 hours ago, Juicy said:

This can't be real.

I don't mind the clean home look though. 

First - I would say I like these. The homes are solid. The aways, I might want some variety in the blue, but I like them.

Interesting point from USMNT_Stan ...

Though others have pointed out it's likely this guy created a twitter account to leak these uniforms.

Edited by Captain Ron

3 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Just now seeing this. Considering he did even make the team today he needs to move somewhere. Used to sort of support Barca, but fuck them and what they have become.

Lol. From one dumpster fire to another. Prem is a better league at least and you figure he'd play there. 

• Rage+1 1

Replace the lighter blue with red & white hoops and I would be okay with this.

FZ5RIftWAAEq37w?format=jpg&name=900x900

The numbers would have be be either Black or Navy Blue.

You could have the Navy Blue for your darker blue, but I think that varying the colors of the blue & whether the pants were blue or black or white would be how you could switch things up.

21 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He needs to get out of there. I of course have wanted him to stay up until this point but it's criminal for a player of his talent to be relegated to the bench. 

Both Pulisic and Dest need to move. 

I don't follow soccer nearly as much as most of y'all but I do know that first team minutes > everything. I remember Tim Howard at Manchester United and when he lost the starting gig he got a job at Everton and was great. 

Both Pulisic and Dest need to find a club where they can start consistently and are valued. Both are more than good enough to do so in a top league like EPL, La Liga, Serie A etc.

Aaronson and Adams are in a great situation at Leeds and that's what they need to find. 

Just MHO.

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 8/13/2022 at 7:31 PM, Napoleon said:

Replace the lighter blue with red & white hoops and I would be okay with this.

The numbers would have be be either Black or Navy Blue.

You could have the Navy Blue for your darker blue, but I think that varying the colors of the blue & whether the pants were blue or black or white would be how you could switch things up.

Yeah my biggest issue with it is the teal blue. Like why? Go all dark blue if they wanted an all blue kit. That neon or teal or whatever the hell color blue it is is not good. 

1 hour ago, Bottlecap said:

yes, but THESE are the latest rumored kits. They look like pre-match and training kits.

Its like a 2002 call back. 

Leak season..... mmmmmmm 

But yeah. Not great. Look like some gas station knock offs. 

I don't think this new leak is real though not enough Nike swishes prominently. Also the patch has been on the left side consistently, moving it to the center doesn't seem right. Also the away jersey is too close the the camo blue they just had. 

Edited by Juicy

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

Leak season..... mmmmmmm 

But yeah. Not great. 

I don't think this new leak is real though not enough Nike swishes prominently. Also the away jersey is too close the the camo blue they just had. 

1 hour ago, Mittens said:

Maybe it is just because I don't want to believe, but i feel like those may be the practice/warm up kits. 

im just shocked the Swoosh isn't on the front where it always is, and the swoosh on the sleeve doesn't look stitched. 

Edited by Juicy

15 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Maybe it is just because I don't want to believe, but i feel like those may be the practice/warm up kits. 

im just shocked the Swoosh isn't on the front where it always is, and the swoosh on the sleeve doesn't look stitched. 

Given the crest, I would be shocked if those are anything but warmups.

And I wouldn't think much on the stitching vs iron ons. The official uniforms will have iron ons, they don't use stitching on those.

• Hook 'Em 1

England currently wear a center crest (Nike) and Mexico did in WC '14 and Belgium did in 2018 (both Adidas)

There's not excluding us from wearing a centered crest. These current leaks make the original leaked all-blues and all-whites look like fucking Argentina or France by comparison. These new leaks are DREADFULLY EARLY 2000s SURGE COLA BULLSHIT. Then again nothing matters anymore: Man U are in bright Verde and Newcastle are in Saudi colors lol

Edited by Bottlecap

2 hours ago, shnsajax said:

Yes to any and all of these options. Would prefer to stay away from the NewBloodMoneyCastle, but still better for him than at Chelsea.

London or…

…Milan.

...Turin.

...Madrid…

- or -

…Newcastle. 😳

I rate the teams choices in the order that I listed them. Turin isn’t Milan or Madrid, but at Atletico he would be defending 70% of the time under the legend, Simeone. I don’t want to see that. Simeone isn’t Mourinho, but he’s not that far from it. 

AC would likely win the Serie A if he’s on the team and the other Italian option of Weston & Christian playing together all fall before the World Cup would be amazing. 

Newcastle? . . . ugh!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shnsajax said:

Yes to any and all of these options. Would prefer to stay away from the NewBloodMoneyCastle, but still better for him than at Chelsea.

Holy fuck give me a break with the fucking loan shit, Chelsea. Either play him or sell him Tuchel. Take your Pulisic break-in-case-of-emergency panties off and make your mind up. This shit is getting to be infuriating. It will be better for both he and Chelsea to move on. 

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

London or…

…Milan.

...Turin.

...Madrid…

- or -

…Newcastle. 😳

I rate the teams choices in the order that I listed them. Turin isn’t Milan or Madrid, but at Atletico he would be defending 70% of the time under the legend, Simeone. I don’t want to see that. Simeone isn’t Mourinho, but he’s not that far from it. 

AC would likely win the Serie A if he’s on the team and the other Italian option of Weston & Christian playing together all fall before the World Cup would be amazing. 

Newcastle? . . . ugh!

Agreed but Newcastle is still the prem and he'd be a star there. Ranking it I'd go Juve, Newcastle, Atletico, Milan. 

Granted Chelsea kind of needs him with their current roster set-up so I'm not sure I'm buying that a transfer is imminent. 

London or…
…Milan.
...Turin.
...Madrid…
- or -
…Newcastle.

Newcastle? . . . ugh!

London or…
…Milan.
...Turin.
...Madrid…
- or -
…Newcastle.

Newcastle? . . . ugh!

That would be my order except I might put Newcastle above Madrid. They want to pump crazy money into the team and will be the featured player for them right now and will get all of the minutes possible.

Please go to Juve with Weston. That would be awesome.

How does Juve want to lineup? They ran a 4-4-2 with Di Maria and Vlohovic yesterday. Can you run a 4-3-2-1 with Di Maria and Pulisic and Vlahovic? I think you can, and feel that runs better for Di Maria too. Vlahovic is a badass who I think Pulisic playing underneath would be perfect. But how does that affect their mids and defense?

1 minute ago, shnsajax said:

How does Juve want to lineup? They ran a 4-4-2 with Di Maria and Vlohovic yesterday. Can you run a 4-3-2-1 with Di Maria and Pulisic and Vlahovic? I think you can, and feel that runs better for Di Maria too. Vlahovic is a badass who I think Pulisic playing underneath would be perfect. But how does that affect their mids and defense?

I dunno I just want them on the same team. Put 'em both out there and figure it out already. ;)