USMNT 2022

Napoleon

49 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Morocco fans were pretty loud for the anthem. Some buddies are there and they said they have a lot of fans 

I think it was Morocco that the US played in Nash for a sendoff game in the 2000's.  I was there... with the rest of Morocco that night.  They travel well.

32 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

what a fuckin touch CP!

sunday league zepol would have whiffed and tumbled 

32 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

His whole move. Everything he did. It was brilliant. 

CP 2021 would have probably not seen Aaronson and tried to score on his own. I much prefer June 2022 CP. Even his corner kick wasn’t bad, though not great. It made the keeper come out and swat at the ball without controlling it. 

31 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Phenomenal pass by Zimmerman, too. 

Who is this John Brooks that people have been whining about?

Zimmerman not only can play defense, but is great as supplying the long ball.

NOTE:

Jesús not finishing his 1v1 will come back to haunt him. He had the option of (1) Chipping the keeper, (2) Going near post, (3) Pulling the ball left and knocking it in with his left foot, but chose (4) Straight Power To The Far Post and the keeper easily save that. Bad choice during crunch time. That is upsetting. 

Very nice from Haji.
Pulisic needs to quit air-mailing corners. 
... or we need to park someone back at the opposite side of the area and not chase them.

But yes, ideally, put them where they're supposed to go and not 10-20 yards past your bigs.

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Tip of the cap to Gergg for taking Christian out here. Moroccans might be looking to CONCACAF him up after that penalty.

My thought, exactly.

I mean, how dare Puli go to ground from just a full speed shoulder check.

Edited by TexArcher

22 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Jesús not finishing his 1v1 will come back to haunt him. He had the option of (1) Chipping the keeper, (2) Going near post, (3) Pulling the ball left and knocking it in with his left foot, but chose (4) Straight Power To The Far Post and the keeper easily save that. Bad choice during crunch time. That is upsetting. 

Do you listen to Buzz Carrick’s 3rd Degree podcast about FCD. His biggest criticism of Jesus is that he struggles when he has too much time to think. He’s at his best when he just acts on instinct and shoots. Sounds like he is still having that problem. 

• Hook 'Em 1