2022 Annual of Three Putting

ocugolf

Witnessed my 3rd hole in one a few days ago - #2 at Great Hills (one of my own + two others). 128 yards, 54 degree, tight draw, land, spin left - boom. First one ever for this dude and then he proceeded to shoot a 32 on that 9. Was fun to watch!

Best of all, we're playing $1/point Las Vegas and he's on my team. I par the hole so we score a 13. Other team goes 3 + 5 but birdie flips the digits and eagle doubles so they get a 106. Netted $93 on just that hole plus all the free drinks after. Shot a 91 on the day and did not give a fuck.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, dieucla98 said:

Witnessed my 3rd hole in one a few days ago - #2 at Great Hills (one of my own + two others). 128 yards, 54 degree, tight draw, land, spin left - boom. First one ever for this dude and then he proceeded to shoot a 32 on that 9. Was fun to watch!

Best of all, we're playing $1/point Las Vegas and he's on my team. I par the hole so we score a 13. Other team goes 3 + 5 but birdie flips the digits and eagle doubles so they get a 106. Netted $93 on just that hole plus all the free drinks after. Shot a 91 on the day and did not give a fuck.

Vegas can get stupid.

20 hours ago, dieucla98 said:

My business partner is a member out there and made an albatross on #1 a few months ago.  He proceeded to shoot a 34 on the front.  Sent me the scorecard where he mis-added and wrote a 35 in absolute chicken scratch.  I still give him shit for that.  If I had a freaking 2 on a par 5 with a 34 for 9 holes, it would be in my best penmanship and I'd make damn sure the total was accurate.

Very fancy but good grief. You would need to be a small business to recover the cost of that setup. My setup might be 15 bucks - rubber holder for shaft, knife blade and large glass container to recapture solvent. I think I mentioned that I once did my woods in a Residence Inn hotel room with a kitchen knife