Texas at Kansas St on ESPN+

SDG

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nice burn. Throwaway prediction that doesn't detract from any points I've made tonight. All of which are ringing true. 

It's alright to criticize play when it's warranted. Saying Ramey was bad in the first half wasn't untrue. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Another poor early shot-clock attempt for Ramey 

Hope Beard can help Ramey learn to play smarter as the season progresses...

He got fouled. Do you actually think he attempts that shot without getting fouled? These refs are leaving a lot to be desired. 

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

It's alright to criticize play when it's warranted. Saying Ramey was bad in the first half wasn't untrue. 

That's fine but don't just pick on one guy. Ramey consistently gets a bad rap here and his contributions get ignored. His 8 in the 2H have been huge. 

Just now, ztejas said:

He got fouled. Do you actually think he attempts that shot without getting fouled? These refs are leaving a lot to be desired. 

The attempt I was referring to was earlier where Ramey was not fouled -- a 3pt attempt with 20+ seconds on shot clock...

Just now, ztejas said:

That's fine but don't just pick on one guy. Ramey consistently gets a bad rap here and his contributions get ignored. His 8 in the 2H have been huge. 

It's not picking on one guy. He's probably the best guard on the team when things are clicking. 

Tonight he's jacking terrible shots. 

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

The attempt I was referring to was earlier where Ramey was not fouled -- a 3pt attempt with 20+ seconds on shot clock...

Fair enough. Even on the floater he shouldn't be foul baiting that in college but I at least understand what he was going for. 

Just now, Revolution512 said:

We are limited at guard. Askew won’t shoot, Febres is still a spot player, Jones isn’t playing. Carr and Ramey are our only options

This. Askew won’t even look at the basket. Ramey gets a weird rap for being one of our best players. Last few shots on the other hand …………

thank you Carr.