The Amazing Race 33

Sonofjorel76

Good finale.

I found both Kim/Penn and Raquel/Cayla very likable teams. Positive and supportive of their partners, level headed, low drama. And Raquel, damn girl.

In the end, I was pulling for Raquel/Cayla because it seems like the money would mean more for their lives whereas Kim/Penn have kind of already made it, but I can’t complain about the result.

Dusty needs to get back on his meds.

Surprised to see Arun at the finish line. Figured he would’ve got lost going there.

• Haha 2

Good season and good finale.  I was rooting for the flight attendants but really there wasn't a team this season that I didn't like and I would have been happy for anyone to win.  I couldn't get through 30 seconds of one of Kim and Penn's videos that I clicked on but they were fun on the show and seemed like good people.

We were rooting for Penn and Kim since we started watching them on YouTube when Covid broke out. They were the reason we watched the show this season. I'm not a huge fan of their music videos but their situational comedy videos are pretty good. I'm happy they won but if you've seen their videos, they have a good amount of money already and seme to live in a pretty nice part of Raleigh, NC. It's cool their kids are set for college and beyond though. I wouldn't have been upset if the flight attendants had pulled it out as the money would've gone farther for them since they had lost their jobs. They got a couple nice vacations out of it and I'm sure they'll land on their feet.

Good season and good finale. 

See i disagree. TAR is probably my favorite reality comp show.....i will blame it on covid fucking it all up, but this season was garbage. Nothing was that challenging throughout the season.

I disliked it so much I finally just watched the finale right now.