Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]

Prepuce of Doom

58 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

I also got hung up on the "letter can be used more than once" thing. For allegedly being into words, those UK wankers kinda skimp on explaining the rules.

Got the entire household into it, and I'm seeing people's results on Twitter. It's seemingly everywhere today.

Yeah, me too.  I got a green box on one letter and it turned out that the letter also appeared somewhere else.  That should be a green/yellow box.

I had to try it twice.  I didn't realize there was a high-contrast option for color blind users.  I couldn't distinguish the options on my first go-round.

Wordle 201 5/6

🟦🟦
🟧🟦
🟦🟧🟦
🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Wordle 201 3/6

🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Suck it losers

So what word did you enter for the second row? And if you missed all letters on the first, what Is the strategy of repeating a letter in the second? That's a bold move Cotton. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, squib said:

So what word did you enter for the second row? And if you missed all letters on the first, what Is the strategy of repeating a letter in the second? That's a bold move Cotton. 

Spoiler

Trump (lol)

Salad (I was eating a salad)

Banal 

aka incredibly lucky with word #2.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squib said:

Took me 5. I wasn't sure if a letter could be used more than once. Thanks for sharing. I will try to attempt daily.

Wordle 201 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yea I didn't know either. 

• Prepuce of Doom changed the title to Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]