Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]

Prepuce of Doom

27 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I do wonder if it would get old quick. Seems like there would be an optimal strategy to play. Always start with the same word that had a group of vowels and most common consonants. For instance, I started with "Stare" because it has "R/S/T" and "A/E"

Audio wouldn't be a bad starting word

31 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I do wonder if it would get old quick. Seems like there would be an optimal strategy to play. Always start with the same word that had a group of vowels and most common consonants. For instance, I started with "Stare" because it has "R/S/T" and "A/E"

I did RENTS because it was the best word to get from the old Wheel of Fortune RSTNLE 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I start with irate.  Three vowels plus an r and a t.  Got me nothing today but eliminated a bunch of words.  Second word is sound for the other two vowels plus s, n and d.

Wordle 202 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edited by Hanrahan
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Ha, I started with "RATES" for the same reason.

I got today's in 5 and yesterday's in 4.

Interesting, but I also wonder if it'll have much staying power.

1 hour ago, Hanrahan said:

I start with irate.  Three vowels plus an r and a t.  Got me nothing today but eliminated a bunch of words.  Second word is sound for the other two vowels plus s, n and d.

Wordle 202 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I like your two starter words better than mine (nards/motel) -  I spent more time than I care to admit yesterday trying to find an ideal complement to either saint, model, older, reuse, or rouse.

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

I was stoked when I got 201 in 3, and then

Wordle 202 6/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m an idiot. 

Today's may get a little frustrating for folks

Wordle 203 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Prepuce of Doom changed the title to Wordle [spoilers inevitable but discouraged]