Enchirito for the win.
Yum

On 1/7/2022 at 9:46 PM, Bullneck said:

Do they have an Enchirito?

On 1/7/2022 at 10:45 PM, Ag with kids said:

It's a "Chilada".... 

And it's better than the Enchirito...

On 4/20/2022 at 10:14 AM, Hate said:

If you are going to make a stand, you should make the stand for the enchirito. 

Only for 2 weeks. 

https://news.yahoo.com/taco-bell-bringing-back-discontinued-001052221.html

Edited by shadow_operative2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

While I love the Chilada...

I do miss the Enchirito.  And living in Corpus, there are no Taco Casas.  But there IS a Taco Bell right by my work.

Of course, Taco Bell brought back the Mexican Pizza and then promptly said they had "supply chain issues" and you couldn't get it.

14 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

MP is back too now. 

Back on page 1 of this thread, we discussed how cheap Casa is. That's no longer the case, it has probably gone up more exponentially than most fast food places lately. Still rocks though, crushed a super burrito/regular taco/frijoles dinner last night. 

I'm up in the metroplex for work for a few days.  I've had Taco Casa twice...Chiladas AND Frijoles (pour one out for the Pintos and Cheese)...

I lived in Weatherford for 20 years and that was our go to.  My kids loved it.  Missed it when I moved to Corpus.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 8:28 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

MP is back too now. 

Back on page 1 of this thread, we discussed how cheap Casa is. That's no longer the case, it has probably gone up more exponentially than most fast food places lately. Still rocks though, crushed a super burrito/regular taco/frijoles dinner last night. 

Yeah was there recently and a combo burrito is over $4 now, that's a little steep for a beef and bean burrito.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
sX7RVEh.jpg
Enchirito is back again, again. 

I will have to get a couple. It’s best with extra onions and zero black fucking olives. The black olive is the kidney bean of the olive world.

Way back when I lived in California you could also get it with a Verde sauce and it was much better. I consider it a smothered burrito and not an enchilada. It is an early Taco Bell creation going back to the 70’s at least. Back then they also had the Bell Beefer which was basically a taco on a bun. Also back then there was no supreme. The only items were crispy beef taco, bean or beef tostada, bean or beef or combo burrito, enchirito, bell Beefer. No chicken, steak, maters, sour cream, fire sauce, gorditas, chalupas, pizza.

5 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I will have to get a couple. It’s best with extra onions and zero black fucking olives. The black olive is the kidney bean of the olive world.

Way back when I lived in California you could also get it with a Verde sauce and it was much better. I consider it a smothered burrito and not an enchilada. It is an early Taco Bell creation going back to the 70’s at least. Back then they also had the Bell Beefer which was basically a taco on a bun. Also back then there was no supreme. The only items were crispy beef taco, bean or beef tostada, bean or beef or combo burrito, enchirito, bell Beefer. No chicken, steak, maters, sour cream, fire sauce, gorditas, chalupas, pizza.

The last Bell Beefer I had I got at the Taco Bell on Ben White, across the road from Southwood Mall. Was always a big fan of the BB.