Texas at Oklahoma State on CBS @ 1pm.

SDG

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

we’re not attacking inside or we’re fading away (Andrew Jones) instead of attacking the rim. 

True, but we've definitely been fouled on at least three shots.  And there plenty of fouls on the ground that were ignored that might've gotten them into the penalty.

I'm not often one to bitch about refs, but zero free throws in 25 minutes of basketball is horseshit.

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

Let’s just get the shot clock down to 2 and let Askew cook. 

These aren't exactly lucky shots, either. I'll say it again. I'd like to see him over Febres and Jones. I know what I'm getting from them, and I just don't see much upside. Askew is going to get better, and he's already really solid. 

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Carr’s got to get himself going. Him, Jones and Askew are passengers on offense. 

Carr's not a good enough shooter and lack of spacing in our offense does him no favors for his dribble drive game.  He's sort of a poor fit for what Beard wants to do.  If Ramey had Carr's handle and savvy he'd be perfect for Beard. 

7 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

These aren't exactly lucky shots, either. I'll say it again. I'd like to see him over Febres and Jones. I know what I'm getting from them, and I just don't see much upside. Askew is going to get better, and he's already really solid. 

In fairness to those of us who haven't been fans of Askew he's never demonstrated a willingness to even shoot much less look at the basket prior to today. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn