Cowboys vs 49ers: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

22 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Everytime Dak drops back to pass I think of this. Work on the accuracy!

Carr was trying to salvage Dak's ego at the end, haha

Reminds me of the College Football Live with Luck, Foles, Barkley, and Locker having a similar competition when they were all in the Pac 12 together, and Luck smoked all of them.

The Cowboys are not worth getting upset over.  Nothing will change until Jerry is gone.

He made a deal with the devil to get that one in 95 so he could say he did it without JJ. He needs to die for the Cowboys ever to have any success in the field. I don’t give a fuck if they are the most valuable franchise just as I don’t care if the Texas Athletic Dept. has the largest endowment. I want to see success on the field and it’s pretty clear it isn’t going to happen for the Cowboys.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

The cowboys drafted Taco Charlton instead of TJ Watt. 

I had to look that up.  

Charlton was born at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center two months prematurely. [1] His grandmother, an aficionado of Taco Bell food, gave him the nickname "Taco" before he was born. His birth name Vidauntae is a play on her name, Veddiann.[2]

17 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

I was worried about those receivers Lamb and Cooper. Anyone who's watched the Niners would see that like Texas they give up those deep passes over and over again. Not sure why McCarthy didn't challenge that scrub Niner secondary.

Those are the guys who were fucking off all last couple of weeks going to shitty mavs games and you could tell weren't disciplined or focused at all. Their performance today was completely predictable. They aren't willing to sacrifice to win.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Jerry needs to figure out charging the most money in the league leads to half the fans at every home game being from the other team….  A majority of your fans can’t afford tickets but you fill the stadium mostly, congrats?.  Cowboys never have real home field advantage.  

Edited by Hook1997

16 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Jerry needs to figure out charging the most money in the league leads to half the fans at every home game being from the other team….  A majority of your fans can’t afford tickets but you fill the stadium mostly, congrats?.  Cowboys never have real home field advantage.  

He knows. He just doesn’t give a fuck. 

59 minutes ago, Hate said:

He made a deal with the devil to get that one in 95 so he could say he did it without JJ. He needs to die for the Cowboys ever to have any success in the field. I don’t give a fuck if they are the most valuable franchise just as I don’t care if the Texas Athletic Dept. has the largest endowment. I want to see success on the field and it’s pretty clear it isn’t going to happen for the Cowboys.

When Jerry fired Tom Landry, he was cursed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marcusshelton said:

He knows. He just doesn’t give a fuck. 

Hints the issue no one calls him out on.  Yet every cowboys fan screams from the hilltop, we are the most valuable!!   You don’t even have real home games bro….  Half the fans at every game aren’t yours, but I love Jerry World!  Lol

Jerry does not give two fucks about winning. Absolutely zero. No owner who employs himself as GM and had Garrett here for over a decade cares about winning. There's enough people with deep pockets who will keep shelling out money year after year for this mediocre product.
  • Hook 'Em 1

It is interesting that the play was effectively over with 9 seconds left on the clock and it couldn't get spotted in time to run another play.  But that's probably why they have 10 second run-offs because they've likely figured out about how long it takes between snaps.  

The Cowboys were dumb anyway because they were trying to spike it when their best chance would have been to just run another school yard play and try to capitalize on defensive confusion so it's not like running another play after spiking it would have amounted to anything. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
26 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Jerry does not give two fucks about winning. Absolutely zero. No owner who employs himself as GM and had Garrett here for over a decade cares about winning. There's enough people with deep pockets who will keep shelling out money year after year for this mediocre product.

Lots of your cohorts argued the opposite just yesterday like dumbasses…. They love Jerry world and say the rest are just jealous even though half the stadium is opposing fans every game….  Logical cowboy fans I can deal with, the others act like aggies.