2022 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

Giants won the first round with Neal, who should have been a top 3 pick, and Thibodeaux.  They'll be at each other in practice for years! Neal will give them 12-14 years with multiple all-pros, maybe HOF.

in a perfect world, I'd have gone with 1. Jam Williams WR 2. Neal 3. Thibodeaux.     Stingley and Hutchinson will be disappointments. 

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

Im hoping the Lions. I am super disappointed after that trade now. They could have added Cine and Willis instead they got a dude with a bum knee. 

Most people say he is the best WR in the draft and he will be back after week 10?

Minnesota seems dumb at trades, so maybe they will give you the high second rounder back if you agree to flip flop 4th rounders? 😆 

Edited by Murfdogg21

12 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

I miss the Saturday and Sunday draft. Stupid progress.

11 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Sit on the couch all weekend. Those were the days

I remember when it was first televised, I was living on the west coast in the 80s. I took the day off from work, because it was a weekday, and getting up before 5:00 am, because it started at 8:00 in NY. Those were truly the days. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Most people say he is the best WR in the draft and he will be back after week 10?

Minnesota seems dumb at trades, so maybe they will give you the high second rounder back if you agree to flip flop 4th rounders? 😆 

I actually like Williams, but just seeing how the round played out I would rather have had 32/34 back and went Cine/Dean/WIllis/ or Pickett if they wanted a WR. 

If they stay at 45 i could see them taking Ojabo and just going full out tank this season with a bunch of injured dudes with potential. 

52 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I remember when it was first televised, I was living on the west coast in the 80s. I took the day off from work, because it was a weekday, and getting up before 5:00 am, because it started at 8:00 in NY. Those were truly the days. 

Yep, only break I took was to go out and get fast food.  Man, I was a king in the castle.  Like I watched all 7 rounds.  Don't really like the new format.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

But I’ve been told in the recruiting forum that ️ ️ don’t matter

Really going to be curious if 40% of the best of the best can't miss 5 star players were never drafted before even though they had to have all the measurables.

With NIL I have to think that number of undrafted goes above 50% as it increases the likelihood of non-measurables screwing them up.

The unknown at every level is so important and unquantifiable until they suit up and play better players. A high school senior five star can win state championships neatly alone. Can they play when going against an SEC level player? Same with the pros. Some of these players will wilt when Aaron Donald crushes them, or they get piledriven by Tyron Smith, or trying to cover Tyreek Hill, and everyone on the team hits harder than they’ve ever experienced, runs faster, is stronger, meaner.

For the rest of the draft it’s total speculation as to how much they want to work for it once we get on the field. Some will step up, others will fail. Armchair whining is fine but unless you’re a pro scout your opinions on these players is just bullshit. As are these pundits. Tyler smith has drawn A to D grades. Don’t mean a thing.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't care that Minnesota got the better value in that deal -- I just do not do draft day trades with division opponents if I'm a GM unless the deal is so absurdly lopsided in my favor that it would be stupid to not do it.  I do not want to take a chance that I'll end up allowing a division rival to get a key player. 

• Hook 'Em 1