2022 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

16 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

*Marinaro

Ed Marinero was a Heisman runner-up.   He was a regular on Hill Street Blues, an excellent cop show from the 1980's, and had a respectable TV acting career.

His speech was long (and humorous), but it's not like he is up there because he finished 14th in a county spelling bee.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, James Knox Polk said:

Ed Marinero was a Heisman runner-up.   He was a regular on Hill Street Blues, an excellent cop show from the 1980's, and had a respectable TV acting career.

His speech was long (and humorous), but it's not like he is up there because he finished 14th in a county spelling bee.  

*Marinaro

https://footballfoundation.org/hof_search.aspx?hof=1951

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, James Knox Polk said:

Yeah, it wasn’t humorous. 

And nobody really gives a shit about the rest. It’s not about you, Ed.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Yeah, it wasn’t humorous. 

And nobody really gives a shit about the rest. It’s not about you, Ed.

I was loving it!

Spicy 72 year-old dude providing the sauce that got a lady in skin-tight purple pants to come out on stage and display her buns. 

Liked if!

10 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Belichick with another possible reach....   Tyquan Thornton  WR   baylor

4th Rd grade     patriots take at #50  (2nd Rd)

I am 1000% confident this WR pick will be a total bust especially with 3 WR’s going right after that will all be studs for Pitt, Indy and KC. That being said, Belichick will probably grab a undrafted CB that will be a pro bowler in the next 3 years who will then sign a big contract with another team.  

11 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I am 1000% confident this WR pick will be a total bust especially with 3 WR’s going right after that will all be studs for Pitt, Indy and KC. That being said, Belichick will probably grab a undrafted CB that will be a pro bowler in the next 3 years who will then sign a big contract with another team.  

• Hook 'Em 1

What a massive plunge for Willis. From possible top 10 to still waiting 55 picks later. 

I don’t know if there has ever been a player invited to the green room that didn’t go at least in the second round.

Glad he stuck in the hotel today. This is brutal for him.

I think he has 3 more chances to go in the third. Seahawks. Atlanta and lions. Outside of that he is going day 3.

9 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I don’t know if there has ever been a player invited to the green room that didn’t go at least in the second round.

Glad he stuck in the hotel today. This is brutal for him.

I think he has 3 more chances to go in the third. Seahawks. Atlanta and lions. Outside of that he is going day 3.

Remember when you were all mad the Lions didn’t take him at 12? Good times. 

Remember when you were all mad the Lions didn’t take him at 12? Good times. 

Hahah I was would have been pissed they didn’t take him at 2 if Jacksonville would have taken hutch.

But this is wild. Usually by now there are like 10 QBs taken. It’s going to be a full on tank next year for lions falcons and Seahawks to get Bryce or stroud.

I think when every year the draft becomes your super bowl you get caught up in the mocks.

I was certain the lions were going to take a QB with one of their first 3 picks by pick 34. And that it was going to be like the 5th or 6th QB off the board.

Just shows how dumb mock drafts are

• Hook 'Em 1

Perhaps Willis is just not very good.

I was really bracing for Sam Howell at 34 so I wouldn’t be opposed to him over Willis if they are both still there in a few picks.

Hard not to get excited about those Willis highlights where he is just throwing 70 yards in stride