Should I spend $200 for a used Xbox one rock band 4 guitar?

CleverNickname

14 hours ago, CleverNickname said:

Probably just leads to getting a second guitar. And maybe a drum kit. And that's some real cheddar. Dammit. I just want to jam with my kids. Maybe they don't need to go to college?

A few years ago (shit, 10 years now that I think about it), my kids discovered my old xbox 360 Guitar Hero games and now they play it all the time. The wireless controller broke and now the whammy bar broke on the remaining one. Finding one that works is hard and then you have to pay the $100 and hope the guy on ebay wasn't lying. I've yet to pull the trigger on one but I think I'll have to soon.

5 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

If you are aware of that genre of game and you and your family are into it, go for it.  If you have never played before, but think it looks fun, it is for about 15 minutes, but beyond that your kids likely won't be entertained much.

I have fond hazy memories of poker, weed, and Rock Band. Sometimes I think graduating was the dumbest thing I ever did.

Edited by CleverNickname