1. 1. How do you keep your bills?

• All bills facing same way; smallest in front and largest in back
    • Unfaced; smallest in front and largest in back
    • All bills facing same way; largest in front and smallest in back
    • Unfaced; largest in front and smallest in back
    • Total chaos
    • Cashless Gen Z doofus/show results

Just now, blacklab said:

Money clip is where it's at. Small in the middle, 100's on the outside so people know what's up.

Always $500-$1500, never know when you're going to go play some poker.

damn I'd have had an early heart attack too if I was carrying that kind of money around all the time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It drives me nuts when I get cash from the ATM and it comes out with the bills all facing different ways.  If your behind me at the drive up ATM too bad, I'm not pulling away until all of the bills are organized in a civilized fashion

Savage. I hate that too but I always pull forward as soon as my transaction is finished so the next person can pull up. My bank used to always give me bills oriented the same way. It was just a few years ago that they went the chaos route. Only when I get fresh, mint condition bills do I get them all oriented the same way.

I like crisp, clean bills so I also order my bills from dirtiest to cleanest within each denomination in my wallet so I can get rid of the raggedy bills first. 

I’m far from a millennial or Gen Z guy, but I almost never use cash anymore. It irritates me when I have to.

When I have to go the ATM to get cash for a craftsman or something, I’ll usually pull out 200-300 extra for myself, but then won’t spend it for 5-6 months.

My wife used to raid that for the kids’ gas money, etc., but now that they’re gone, and we just Venmo them anyway, I just don’t use cash. The barber is about the only thing I regularly pay for in cash anymore  

But for most of my life it was large bills to small, in order, facing the same way. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blacklab said:

Money clip is where it's at. Small in the middle, 100's on the outside so people know what's up.

Always $500-$1500, never know when you're going to go play some poker.

Don’t carry cash because what’s the point? All the places I go take CCs and Apple Pay.

Back when I did carry cash, I’d have about $110 in a money clip. Large bill on the outside, padded with a bunch of ones on the inside. 

Edited by Superhero

Early 40s/late millennial, cashless doofus. My “wallet” is a small magnetic pocket that attaches to my phone and holds my work ID, a credit card, and my DL. I stick my wallet on the fridge when I’m home or in my office.

Cash is only carried when I need it and I usually just keep it in my pocket. I never worry about how I order the bills, since its usually for one specific purpose.