2022 Transfer TE Jahleel Billingsley

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ryan Watts and Quinn Ewers say what. Seriously, this is dumb, there's plenty of reasons why a promising young player might not start for a big program. 

Just because our two Bama lottery tickets didn't hit doesn't mean the concept is bunk.

Third Bama lotto has cashed pretty well in Keilan. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ryan Watts and Quinn Ewers say what. Seriously, this is dumb, there's plenty of reasons why a promising young player might not start for a big program. 

Just because our two Bama lottery tickets didn't hit doesn't mean the concept is bunk.

It was also a unique situation since Sark knew these kids personally, enough to roll the dice. The strange one to me is Milton. 

3 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Oh hell yes. Via FCB

— According to a source close to the situation, Alabama transfer tight end Jahleel Billingsley was run off from Texas by Longhorns’ players.

“His teammates got sick of his energy,” the source said. “He was always saying, ‘This is how we did it at ‘Bama and in the SEC.’ Finally, (Texas sophomore tight end) JT Sanders got in his face and said, ‘You’re not starting. I am. So shut up.’

If true,  good for JT. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Oh hell yes. Via FCB

— According to a source close to the situation, Alabama transfer tight end Jahleel Billingsley was run off from Texas by Longhorns’ players.

“His teammates got sick of his energy,” the source said. “He was always saying, ‘This is how we did it at ‘Bama and in the SEC.’ Finally, (Texas sophomore tight end) JT Sanders got in his face and said, ‘You’re not starting. I am. So shut up.’

3 hours ago, Laga4 said:

If true,  good for JT. 

Looks like this wasn't real:

Edited by TheMailBox357
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, immamac said:

It seems like something we specifically don't want to be on the podcast. There's a balance between trust and stories these guys tell. 

How does the locker room seem in general from your conversations? Publicly seems pretty strong other than this and maybe Worthy, but never know behind the scenes

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

How does the locker room seem in general from your conversations? Publicly seems pretty strong other than this and maybe Worthy, but never know behind the scenes

I'll put it this way. The only time all the guys are in the same room is likely in whole team meetings (once a week) and on gameday. 

This isn't like movies or high school. These guys even within position groups have lives outside of football and during football they are working on their own stuff not running things as a team. 

Last year there was a lot of toxic dicks who generally didn't take things seriously or just hated being around. Those don't exist this year from what I understand. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I'll put it this way. The only time all the guys are in the same room is likely in whole team meetings (once a week) and on gameday. 

This isn't like movies or high school. These guys even within position groups have lives outside of football and during football they are working on their own stuff not running things as a team. 

Last year there was a lot of toxic dicks who generally didn't take things seriously or just hated being around. Those don't exist this year from what I understand. 

Whomst?

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Yeah that makes sense. I guess I'm mainly just curious if guys are in general happy to be at UT (are they having fun, do they like their teammates, coaches, school, etc.).

Obviously every team will have a few unhappy guys for football reasons or otherwise, that's life. But I feel like making sure the kids have some fun and build bonds will be even more important in the portal era.

8 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Yeah that makes sense. I guess I'm mainly just curious if guys are in general happy to be at UT (are they having fun, do they like their teammates, coaches, school, etc.).

Obviously every team will have a few unhappy guys for football reasons or otherwise, that's life. But I feel like making sure the kids have some fun and build bonds will be even more important in the portal era.

Orange slices and Sally's cookies help to make sure that good kids are having fun!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RollingPresidential said:

Lol I know. Poor trolling attempt. 

My bad. Sometimes there are dumb new posters that don't understand that source matters as well. It's different for a random poster to say "yeah I heard jatavion bitch slapped Jahleel in the locker room" vs the literal face of burnt ends lmao. All good though sorry my sarcasm meter broke.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 5:09 PM, DanTheHorn said:

4iyz29.gif

On 11/28/2022 at 5:37 PM, Napoleon said:

This was done right as the meth suppository dissolved and started being absorbed into his bloodstream. 

2 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

thats-oddly-specific-june.gif

LA News Anchor Obit:

burrous.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=400

Los Angeles KTLA news anchor Chris Burrous died from a methamphetamine overdose and his shocking autopsy report obtained by RadarOnline.com revealed he inserted the drug into his anus during sex in a hotel with a man he met on a dating app.

Burrous overdosed in a Glendale, Calif. hotel on Dec. 28 and the Los Angeles County Coroner’s report stated he died from “methamphetamine toxicity and hypertensive and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease that also significantly contributed to his death.”

According to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner’s report obtained by Radar, his death occurred after taking drugs and having sex with a man he met on the dating app Grindr.

“Later on, in the encounter Mr. Burrous inserted a second rock of methamphetamine through his anus and put on a mask and dusted the filters with ‘poppers,'” the coroner’s report said, and continued: “His companion inserted his hand through his anus. Mr. Burrous began grunting then vomited and became unresponsive.”

CPR was performed before the paramedics arrived and he was pronounced dead in the emergency room.

“There was concern for the presence of amyl nitrates (poppers) in the system, however, toxicology testing did not confirm the presence of this substance,” the autopsy report stated.

The KTLA anchor was married to Mai Do-Burrous and they had one daughter.

https://canoe.com/news/world/l-a-anchor-died-from-meth-toxicity-after-inserting-drug-into-anus-autopsy-report/wcm/7cede46c-a003-4728-8c91-741113ccc1fa/amp/