Dallas Cowboys 2022 Offseason Thread -- Every Time Jerrah Talks, an Angel Sheds Their Wings

Patrick Bateman

39 minutes ago, futureman said:

from what I read josh ball abused him. 

Where did you read that? I want to read how it went down

If Ball can be just mediocre in the 6 or so games Tyron will miss that will be huge for the line. 

Edited by Hermanator

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Where did you read that? I want to read how it went down

If Ball can be just mediocre in the 6 or so games Tyron will miss that will be huge for the line. 

it was one of the comments in the linked article. eyewitness account from a level-1 source, “jeff”. 

99A3481F-A8B1-44D7-BCC0-B99C4AB2EB55.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 6/14/2022 at 5:53 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Jason Garrett parlays his USFL gig to be the new studio analyst for SNF. Do that clapping thing.

He's much more listenable than Collinsworth or 75 percent of the other game analysts. Not exciting, but does OK without sounding like a douche.

20 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Good player but he tries too hard to appeal to the common man. I mean, I get it. But he is not the common man and no, high gas prices does not prevent him from taking a drive if he wants.

He didn't say he could take a drive.  He just can't enjoy them anymore. Cause money. 

-Zeke is in the best shape ever

-New oline draftee looks like a complete stud, lock for HOF

-We've got new strategies that are gonna blow yalls mind on offense. IE, gonna utilize Dak's legs more! Gonna line Tony Pollard up all over the place! And were letting everyone know about it up front!

Offseason looks to be in peak form....

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/18/2022 at 1:18 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Good player but he tries too hard to appeal to the common man. I mean, I get it. But he is not the common man and no, high gas prices does not prevent him from taking a drive if he wants.

He actually CashApp'd a bunch of people about a week ago $$ for gas after he posted something on Twitter.  At least the dude has a giver's heart.  

On 6/21/2022 at 1:18 PM, Trey3216 said:

He actually CashApp'd a bunch of people about a week ago $$ for gas after he posted something on Twitter.  At least the dude has a giver's heart.  

I agree. But that also makes my point. If he's able to cash app random people $25 in the amount he did, I'm pretty sure he can take drives no matter what the gas prices are. 

On 5/24/2022 at 6:49 AM, Texzilla58 said:

The usual Peter King biases.

Niners that high with Trey Lance? Nope.
Eagles with Hurts? Nope.
Saints? They will be bad.
Broncos? Wilson ain’t fixing everything.

Cowboys aren’t going 9-8 because of the East putridness. They will win the East then sink like a rock in the playoffs again. Another 12-5 waste.

All these teams will be better than the Cowboys. 

this will be the year.  dak will put up decent numbers accumulated almost completely on the tail end of blowout losses and we will miss the playoffs, and, finally, people will start to acknowledge what a complete and utter fraud and massive pussy he is. dak fucking sucks. 

On 6/23/2022 at 12:30 PM, Vic Mackey said:

FB_IMG_1656012606039.jpg

Have you finally come around to the idea that Dak is the black Kirk cousins? If we’re being honest, their careers are a lot more similar than we want to give it credit for. I’m higher on Kirk cousins than most people, but it’s because I think him and Dak are firmly in the same tier of qb, along with Derek carr. Both Dak and Kirk can look really fucking good with a good to great running game. Average without one. Both have the same exact playoff record if I’m not mistaken. I think we might have overpaid for our boy. No defensive coordinator is like “oh fuck, we have Dak this week.”

Edited by youdunnf'dup

What NfL QB in the league can win January and playoff games without a strong running game? I believe as bad as the OL was and ineffective running game from Zeke maybe only Rodgers could have gone any further with last season’s team. And not much further. Zeke’s contract has been devastating to the team, combined with shitty OL coaching from fucktwit Philbin.