Fuck You, Jerry Jones

TrashMaster G

1 minute ago, Quagmire said:

The staidium faces west so your own team can’t see the ball , fucking idiot

But it allows the sun to shine perfectly on Mrs. Jones’ hand-picked art work hanging in the 2nd level east concourse.Β 

Edited by Uncle Nate
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

He'll die knowing the only reason he won the Super Bowl was because of Jimmy as he was never able to win one without Jimmy. He's not a football man and he'll die knowing that. F him and his whole shitty family who care more about how much money they bring in and not about excellence on the field. And F all the stupid idiots who show up year after year at that shitty f'ing stadium to cheer on continual mediocrity.

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 6

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

F him and his whole shitty family who care more about how much money they bring in and not about excellence on the field.

I think they absolutely care about excellence on the field. they truly want it more than anything in the world. they’re just incompetent.Β 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, futureman said:

I think they absolutely care about excellence on the field. they truly want it more than anything in the world. they’re just incompetent.Β 

They want it, but Jerry wants to do it in a way that he can take credit.

So, the problem is that he wants credit more than he wants to win.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, mdmost said:

He'll die knowing the only reason he won the Super Bowl was because of Jimmy as he was never able to win one without Jimmy. He's not a football man and he'll die knowing that. F him and his whole shitty family who care more about how much money they bring in and not about excellence on the field. And F all the stupid idiots who show up year after year at that shitty f'ing stadium to cheer on continual mediocrity.

Β 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Barry Switzer Dallas Cowboys coach says you're wrong...

ap96012804525_31.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I think y’all should appreciate Jerry. He’s charming and funny and entertaining. Not the best GM but he’s a character. When he dies we get Stephen, who is dumber than daddy with none of the charm. It’s only gonna get worse.Β 

It’s only gonna get worse is what I keep thinking. Stephen is worse than Jerry. We are fucked for a long long time.Β 

Dallas does just enough to give people hope for next year and but never enough when the time comes to deliver. They rarely bottom out and if they did, it was because of injuries to their QB. They also rarely do great as a legit contender. The epitome of mediocrity. 4 measley wild card wins in 26 years. No road playoff wins since what, 1992 NFC championship game?

This franchise finds ways to lose rather than find ways to win. Another game where this team came out flat on both sides of the ball. Offense had zero rhythm and defense gave up points on 4 straight drives to start the game. SF didn't punt until the 3rd quarter. This was the Rams playoff game almost all over again.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Is anyone in here bragging about making the most money today?? Β Yea so you do, over half your fans also can’t afford to go to your games so none of your home games have real home field advantage and visitors or local Texas fans of other teams buy all the tickets. Β  Still want to brag about Jerry world and money? Β You should be embarrassed that a playoff game isn’t even a real home game for you more than anything, cause 0 other teams have that issue and no it’s not because you’re popular…

Edited by Hook1997

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

A quarter of a century and four playoff wins.Β  Zero Conference Championship games, let alone championships.

Fuck you for what you have turned this franchise into.Β  You suck.

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

That is all.

Don't care, got paid.Β  Jerry gets to be on Entourage, makes tons of money, and grab stripper tits in the bathroom.Β  Winning is a plus but he is doing just fine without it.

22 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Is anyone in here bragging about making the most money today?? Β Yea so you do, over half your fans also can’t afford to go to your games so none of your home games have real home field advantage and visitors or local Texas fans of other teams buy all the tickets. Β  Still want to brag about Jerry world and money? Β You should be embarrassed that a playoff game isn’t even a real home game for you more than anything, cause 0 other teams have that issue and no it’s not because you’re popular…

are you an idoit? what the fuck are you talking about.Β  Β no one on this board brags about Jerryworld or making the most money.Β  Most mock Jerry and his ilk for it.Β  Cowboy fans don't give a shit about that only Jerry does.

unfortunately, we can't fire the owner.

• Like 2

Lmao. No one brags about it weirdo. It's speaking fact. They do make the most money year after year. It's pretty much a running joke with fans at this point that they are the world's most valuable franchise but never win anymore. Dallas will yet again get the highest ratings next year and get their primetime games. This isn't bragging. It's the way it works.

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

Β 

That was the weirdest god damn thing. Your team is down by 6 with over 4 minutes left...why the fuck are you crying? Why are you crying about professional sports period over the age of 12 for that matter? Most importantly, why the fuck is CBS broadcasting this clearly unstable woman on national television?

3 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Nobody gives a flying fuck you idiot. You are just objectively a retard thinking that the Cowboys arent the most popular team. You are arguing a stupid fucking point and you're wrong. Literally no other team gets more commentary or game thread action. All the other game threads for playoff games were like 4 pages long, the Cowboys game thread is 41 pages, mostly fucking idiots like you who hate the Cowboys but cant fucking help themselves but watch. The front page is littered with Cowboys threads. Like god damn you people bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch but you cant help yourselves. .

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

26 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Nobody gives a flying fuck you idiot. You are just objectively a retard thinking that the Cowboys arent the most popular team. You are arguing a stupid fucking point and you're wrong. Literally no other team gets more commentary or game thread action. All the other game threads for playoff games were like 4 pages long, the Cowboys game thread is 41 pages, mostly fucking idiots like you who hate the Cowboys but cant fucking help themselves but watch. The front page is littered with Cowboys threads. Like god damn you people bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch but you cant help yourselves. .

We are on a Texas fan forum I wonder why a cowboys forum is popular….. Β  The point argued in the post you quoted is 100 percent true, what you are drunk ranting about idk? Β  Yes they are the only nfl team that doesn’t have true home field advantage because it’s half the other teams fans always as it was tonight. Β Why because most cowboy fans can’t afford ticket so other teams buy them, another fact. Β  You have obviously never been to a Green Bay, San Francisco, Chicago, ect home game, it’s not close to the same as a Dallas home game lol. Β Jerry world is a destination for other teams fans to have fun watching their team and to cheer them on, random fans to visit and the cowboy fans who can afford to go. Β It’s by far the least home field advantage place in the nfl other than empty Tampa stadium before Brady got there. Β Please tell me another team that’s is half the other teams fans for a playoff game in the nfl ever? Β I’ll wait…

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I’m shocked that this thread only started today.

Β And anyone giving Jerrah and Barry credit for that super bowl win …

bunk-moreland.gif

I remember Jerruh taking full credit for the Switzer Super Bowl win. I think he said something like "it was MY great leadership why this team was able to win a third championship in 4 years." My dad said, "with how he screwed Jimmy, I hope he never wins another one as long as he lives."Β 

4 hours ago, aggie08 said:

That was the weirdest god damn thing. Your team is down by 6 with over 4 minutes left...why the fuck are you crying? Why are you crying about professional sports period over the age of 12 for that matter? Most importantly, why the fuck is CBS broadcasting this clearly unstable woman on national television?

Most likely not game related, upset over something she ordered on Wayfair being out of stock.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I remember Jerruh taking full credit for the Switzer Super Bowl win. I think he said something like "it was MY great leadership why this team was able to win a third championship in 4 years." My dad said, "with how he screwed Jimmy, I hope he never wins another one as long as he lives."Β 

He’s the Trump of NFL team owners.Β 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

12 hours ago, futureman said:

I think y’all should appreciate Jerry. He’s charming and funny and entertaining. Not the best GM but he’s a character. When he dies we get Stephen, who is dumber than daddy with none of the charm. It’s only gonna get worse.Β 

Well, Stephen seems more competent than Jerry Jr.Β 

5 hours ago, aggie08 said:

At least she is not wearing a fucking jersey.

10 hours ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

As a Texans fan, I'd trade Cal McNair for Stephen in a heartbeat.

What kind of fucking trade is that? That's like taking your motorcycle trading cards to a friends house and trading your Honda 110 trike for a TaoTao 50cc scooter.