2022 Texas Softball - Locked and Loaded

Js1

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

And its over. Congrats @ChiTownDoc

Ah well great season Texas. Get em next year.

Thanks homie.  You guys are coming.  I’m the exception…  I want Texas to be good at everything.  Makes the rivalry mean something.  
Like always, I want you to do well…until you do.  Such is life…

• Hook 'Em 5

Tremendous postseason from an outstanding group of girls; hadn’t followed softball closely (ever), but was truly captivated by this team over the past couple of weeks.

Very entertaining games throughout, and extremely impressed with quality of play on all sides…the defensive clinic from OU tonight was hard to resent.

Best wishes to all the seniors, and hope to see another deep run next year. Hook ‘em

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

We may not see an unseeded team finish as runner up with 22 losses ever again. It was so improbable 

Also, probably won't see a national champion return all but three important contributors like OU did this year (Sooners only lost Juarez, Saile, Mendez from 2021 team).

OU brought back several Covid super seniors (Alo, Snow, Johns, Elam) who played important roles this year.

Sooners will look significantly different next year.

1 minute ago, quigley said:

Also, probably won't see a national champion return all but three important contributors like OU did this year (Sooners only lost Juarez, Saile, Mendez from 2021 team).

OU brought back several Covid super seniors (Alo, Snow, Johns, Elam) who played important roles this year.

Sooners will look significantly different next year.

College softball as a whole will. Lotta super seniors moving on.