2022 Transfer WR Isaiah Neyor

Teryor

7 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

I like the way the WR group stacks up now.  An All-American caliber player (Worthy), 2 guys who would start at most schools (Whittington and Neyor), 2 guys with limited upside who’ve played a lot (Washington, Dixon), a highly rated recruit (Thompson), and 5 unknowns (Omeire, Cain, Alexis, Harrison, Red).  Not on par with the best groups we’ve ever had, but plenty good enough to achieve all the goals if they stay healthy.

GIMME SOME OF THIS IN MY YETI CUP, PLEASE!

• Hook 'Em 1

At least he spelled Cordarrelle right this time:

3. Isaiah Neyor is a huge loss for Tennessee.

Farrell’s take: FACT. I like this kid a lot. In fact when he originally chose Tennessee out of the transfer portal – he flipped from the Vols to Texas on Thursday – I compared him with a poor man’s Cordarrelle Patterson. That’s how high his ceiling is. He’s big at 6-foot-4 and thick at 210 pounds and he had 12 touchdowns last year for Wyoming, which could easily be 16 in the right Power Five offense.

New Texas QB Quinn Ewers should be smiling, while the Vols lost a big one here. Just watch.

https://n.rivals.com/news/fact-or-fiction-stetson-bennett-is-better-than-jt-daniels

• Hook 'Em 2

Here's his senior year High School highlights at Arlington Lamar posted on Wyoming's official YouTube channel (Looks like they were ripped from HUDL):

Another set of career highlights at Wyoming:

0:00 Intro

0:10 2020

3:52 Montana St.

4:56 Northern Illinois

7:59 Ball State

9:18 UCONN

10:14 Air Force

10:34 Fresno State

14:00 San Jose State

14:20 Colorado State

14:56 Boise State

17:29 Utah State

17:47 Hawaii

17:58 Kent State

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Here's his senior year High School highlights at Arlington Lamar posted on Wyoming's official YouTube channel (Looks like they were ripped from HUDL):

Another set of career highlights at Wyoming:

Kid had a huge catch radius in High School.  QB was throwing him junk most of the time and he was going up/out/back and getting it.