Platform Allows you to buy a conversation with UT athletes

MSHornsUP

Hi all,

2 buddies from Dallas and I created an online platform where you can pay to have a live 1:1 conversation with an Athlete (https://surje.co/home). Our platform also hosts business professionals that can be booked for knowledge sharing purposes. We currently have 3 UT football players on our platform: David Gbenda, Jaylen Garth, and Vernon Broughton. Would love for y'all to let us know what you think about the platform and if you would see yourselves using something like this. Thanks.

https://surje.co/profile/davidgbenda David Gbenda

https://surje.co/profile/jaylen garth Jaylen Garth

https://surje.co/profile/vernonbroughton Vernon Broughton

• Hook 'Em 2

So think of Cameo, which seems to be a hit. I think this is actually a neat idea that offers two-way communication instead of one-way. A chance to talk to mentors, celebs, etc. on a one-on-one basis, which otherwise people would never get to do.

But to talk to little-known UT athletes? Just seems weird. 

So there is something there, but this isn't quite it. I think the names would need to be bigger ones that people have heard of. Also, I have no idea how to pronounce the name of the site. Surge? Sur-jay?

One final note -- all the white guys look like AI clones of each other. Is that how we all look to the world? It's weird.

image.png.0c7e0566d21f283106909cc14162d183.png

image.png.581cbf39d35d2d04a79e28b9b0329e6a.png

image.png.b2a519f4cfdbfe7dc031131c017176a0.png

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

So think of Cameo, which seems to be a hit. I think this is actually a neat idea that offers two-way communication instead of one-way. A chance to talk to mentors, celebs, etc. on a one-on-one basis, which otherwise people would never get to do.

So there is something there, but this isn't quite it. I think the names would need to be bigger ones that people have heard of. Also, I have no idea how to pronounce the name of the site. Surge? Sur-jay?

One final note -- all the white guys look like AI clones of each other. Is that how we all look to the world? It's weird.

Thank you for the insight. Still trying to figure out our target market, so this is helpful to hear. The pronunciation is surge.

Edited by MSHornsUP

On 1/21/2022 at 10:40 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

Do you even corporate world, bruh?

• 3 months later...
On 1/21/2022 at 9:40 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

Sergei.   Your Russian bot NIL site is finding the war!!!  Lulz