Texas vs Oklahoma State @ 1 pm on ESPN2

SDG

Just now, SL Xpress said:

I don't think this team has the capability of driving to the basket. I haven't seen anyone be able to do it all year. I don't mean consistently be able to do it. I mean be able to do it at all. It's all drive into the paint, pull up the dribble, then look around like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction looking around for someone to give the ball to.

its just not a very good team.

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

god dammit.  we are so shitty with the ball.  if you go in the paint you have to have a plan.

The number of time I have watched our guards get in the lane, stop & pick up their dribble, and then struggle to find an outlet this year is infuriating.

Just now, Blotto said:

The number of time I have watched our guards get in the lane, stop & pick up their dribble, and then struggle to find an outlet this year is infuriating.

If I could describe our offensive system and what it's designed to do, this is it.

"I want you to drive to just inside the free throw line, pick up your dribble, then desperately look for an open man."

• Haha 1

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

Turned the game on 20? minutes ago and literally have not seen Texas score a single point.

Chris Beard and his alleged great staff is putting a fucking atrocious product on the floor right now.

Did we get fucking bamboozled AGAIN?

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

Turned the game on 20? minutes ago and literally have not seen Texas score a single point.

Chris Beard and his alleged great staff is putting a fucking atrocious product on the floor right now.

we hired the wrong Tech coach.

You guys have PTSD. Chris Beard will be fine. I understand the frustration. I have it, too. I've watched enough of him and his teams over the years to feel highly confident in this hire, regardless of how it feels in the moment.

Nonetheless, it's a frustrating team to watch in many respects.

• Hook 'Em 1