Texas Recruiting Notes 2026: NIL Deals for flying cars

texifornia

On 2/15/2023 at 11:27 AM, Helobious said:

My favorite prospect in the class: Ryan Estrada, RB from El Paso. Ran for 1300 yards last year as a freshman on varsity at El Dorado HS. Already has offers from Baylor & UTSA. Homie pride. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Ryan-Estrada-46137203/

Noy saying he reminds me of Jake Smith (he doesn't) but the fact that he has so many long TDs is definitely a little bit reminiscent of Smith's highlights. I know he's not playing the greatest competition in the state and I don't really have a comparison but I like it him. 

Edited by campcrunk

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 7:39 PM, campcrunk said:

Noy saying he reminds me of Jake Smith (he doesn't) but the fact that he has so many long TDs is definitely a little bit reminiscent of Smith's highlights. I know he's not playing the greatest competition in the state and I don't really have a comparison but I like it him. 

Completely unscientific, but on the play that begins at the :33 second mark of his HUDL highligts he covers 75 yards in 7 seconds.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/17785129/636969e94210ed087869bef5

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/26/2023 at 7:39 PM, campcrunk said:

He fast(er than everyone else on the field)

Comical really.

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2026: Reese Bennett Trusts in Jimbo
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 6:09 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Weekly reminder that @Reese Bennett’s favorite Astro was Derek Bell. They have the same mustache and final season batting average. 

He was known as the "Lost Killer Bee." Bagwell, Biggio, Bell, and Bennett.

Not unlike Clarence, the 5th Beatle. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...