Arterio Morris and Dillon Mitchell both named to the McDonalds AA Team

shadow_operative

Cason Wallace

Arterio Morris

Jordan Walsh

Anthony Black

Keyonte George

Not sure that we've ever had this many Texas high school bball players in the same class make the McDonald's All-American team. I wonder if both Jordan Walsh and Keyonte George deciding to play their final year out of state helped the state get this ridiculous number.  

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Cason Wallace

Arterio Morris

Jordan Walsh

Anthony Black

Keyonte George

Not sure that we've ever had this many Texas high school bball players in the same class make the McDonald's All-American team. I wonder if both Jordan Walsh and Keyonte George deciding to play their final year out of state helped the state get this ridiculous number.  

Buzz not landing a single one of these guys seems like a bad sign. 

27 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Gradey Dick is the guy that i wish we had, the guy that every team needs. He looks to have JJ Redick like potential, and it is going to suck having to play against him for the next 3-4 years. 

Well we won't be in his conference for 4 years if it makes you feel any better. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I know it's recruiting, and it's Calipari/Kentucky, but man that Cason Wallace recruitment bummed me out. Glad to have Morris and Mitchell.

Same here.  Morris & Wallace were my dream backcourt the moment Beard was hired. Wallace epitomizes everything you can imagine out of a Beard style guard.  His toughness and tenacity exude from his pores. I really thought we were certain to get him given how we seemingly backed off of George to go after him.  Regardless I'm just glad Beard got us back into the DFW area. There's no coincidence that every single one of Texas Mickie Ds this year are from the metroplex. For whatever reason that region of the state is dripping with basketball talent whereas the Houston area has them beat in football talent.