Six Nations 2022

ftf82

@futuremanor any other rugby fans know if Six Nations is being televised on any US channels or if any bars in Austin are showing the matches this morning and tomorrow? Ireland is putting it on defending champs Wales in the first match. England should easily handle Scotland later today. And Italy commences its annual no-win tournament tomorrow against France. My son was telling me that there is some talk about start relegation and letting some other European teams (eg, Romania) take Italy's spot next year since the Italians never win a match.,

20 hours ago, ftf82 said:

@futuremanor any other rugby fans know if Six Nations is being televised on any US channels or if any bars in Austin are showing the matches this morning and tomorrow? Ireland is putting it on defending champs Wales in the first match. England should easily handle Scotland later today. And Italy commences its annual no-win tournament tomorrow against France. My son was telling me that there is some talk about start relegation and letting some other European teams (eg, Romania) take Italy's spot next year since the Italians never win a match.,

No surprise that Scotland beat England at Murrayfiled. They were slightly favored and England had several players out with injuries.