My First Game..Who Cares Just Win Game Thread V ISU

RockyMountainHighHorn

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Because we go so cold on offense. Our adjustments at the first media TO are nonexistent 

Usually a good D creates easy chances on the other end. They also tend to tire the other team. Neither seems to be the case. And we typically run our own clock out as well. 

I love Brock. But he is really being abused in long runs. Against TN, he allowed them to triple team ball handlers. Now, he is creating 4 vs 5s on every offensive time down the court. He needs to be used in certain ways. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

We are painfully undersized and not very fast with the ball. Main reason for these constant FG droughts. 

And we seem to want to try and get the ball in the paint where our player is not able to get position to get an open shot. We throw at the knees with 3 taller players guarding in the paint. And they can’t do anything with but turn it over. 

We are painfully undersized and not very fast with the ball. Main reason for these constant FG droughts. 

The former can’t be really fixed without new players … the latter is something the coaches have some control over … it’s frustrating because with the lack of size it’s ideal a lot of the time after a missed shot to push the pace before the defense can get set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Am I wrong in thinking that none of our big men are very athletic? Just a bunch of  Clydesdales.

You’re wrong in thinking we have “big men”.  This is a small team and will continue to be.  

• Hook 'Em 1