The 2022 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

Since we are drafting past my bedtime can I make an easy request? After round 5 knock the pick time down to 45 seconds or so? 

You sir are just trying to fuck with us who have bothered with strategy.

If I dont buy "cable", just YoutubeTV, to exactly how many fucking networks must one subscribe to watch a couple of games?  Took 10 minutes to find Atlanta/Cincy and by the time I tuned in it was 7-0.  OK, rangers?  Its a blowout, so I will tune in again in the 7th to watch them blow a 6 run lead.  I see Mets/Nats game - that seems like fun, I go to MLBTV (Im in Birmingham so clearly it is out of market) - fucking no, sorry simp, its on apple goddamn suck your wallet dry tv and you cant watch it dumass, nyaa nyaa, you chose poorly, well - bye.

MLBTV seems like a very expensive guide to all the games you cant watch there.  You can listen, it that OK?  No, I dont want Pepsi. [/rant]

20 hours ago, beer said:

If I dont buy "cable", just YoutubeTV, to exactly how many fucking networks must one subscribe to watch a couple of games?  Took 10 minutes to find Atlanta/Cincy and by the time I tuned in it was 7-0.  OK, rangers?  Its a blowout, so I will tune in again in the 7th to watch them blow a 6 run lead.  I see Mets/Nats game - that seems like fun, I go to MLBTV (Im in Birmingham so clearly it is out of market) - fucking no, sorry simp, its on apple goddamn suck your wallet dry tv and you cant watch it dumass, nyaa nyaa, you chose poorly, well - bye.

MLBTV seems like a very expensive guide to all the games you cant watch there.  You can listen, it that OK?  No, I dont want Pepsi. [/rant]

I get the fucking nostradamus award

• Haha 1