The 2022 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

shadow_operative

14 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i'm just glad i'm no longer facing the guy who got 19 HR and 59 RBI this week. i would have beaten a few people in this league with 7-8 wins had we been matched up this week. instead it's 1-10-1. oh well. only up from here!

sounds like a lot, is that a lot?

1 hour ago, NOMAAA said:

trent grisham, i just cant do it this year.

i would like to trade him.  interesting trades considered.  throw in some nft's maybe. 

I have him in another league.  I have so many bigger fish to fry than my 4th OF.  Then you look at the rest of the league and there are a shitload of names that arent hitting at all.

1 hour ago, huge said:

I have him in another league.  I have so many bigger fish to fry than my 4th OF.  Then you look at the rest of the league and there are a shitload of names that arent hitting at all.

You mean like my first round pick who's hitting .100? 

16 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

This is all good and fun but we are talking about me. 

we all have our "hitting .100" to deal with.

maybe illiteracy is your "hitting .100", maybe it's talking to chicks.  but in this case, "hitting .100" is just how most of my guys have decided to spend their april.

4 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Damn COVID.  It's okay I had Grienke on the Bench and Graveman in so that totally evens it out.

These small errors make a season. I got fucked last week. Someone smarter than me will someday put together a list of reasons why certain teams lost. 

11 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

These small errors make a season. I got fucked last week. Someone smarter than me will someday put together a list of reasons why certain teams lost. 

My other league is set it once Monday and that's it so half the time I forget to check my lineup if I'm running around that morning for this league.  

51 minutes ago, Fawesome said:

I guess i need to clarify....send me your GOOD offers. 

grisham and brohm for a guy that hasnt played remotely close to a full season since 2017 isnt a "bad" offer.  given the player in question.  but i get it.

Edited by NOMAAA

grisham and brohm for a guy that hasnt played remotely close to a full season since 2017 isnt a "bad" offer.  given the player in question.  but i get it.

The fact that you think I was talking about your offer seems miiiiighty defensive for a guy that thinks it was a good offer.

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

you're an ohtani fanboy, put something fun together and let's chat.

Don’t do this. Buxton is garbage and will maybe get 250 plate appearances this season. Rare occurrence when one persons garbage is not another’s treasure.