The 2022 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

shadow_operative

Salvador Perez:

•Six straight All Star nods from 2013-2018

•missed 2019 due to injury 

•2020 played 37 games, had 50 hits, 12 doubles, 11 HR, and 32 RBI. .333 BA and a .986 OPS

•2021- led MLB in HR and RBI. 161 games played (try and calculate the value of that for a CATCHER in a 14 team fantasy league), finished with 48 HR and 121 RBI

•2022- HOT FUCKING GARBAGE

what i should do is look at his career numbers and assume that he's got 25-30+ HR and 80+ RBI coming for him the rest of the way. what i'm actually doing is asking if anyone here wants to take him off my hands and just get him off my team so i don't have to look at his name anymore. after all he's got a higher ceiling than your catcher does, and by a lot. 

so, if anyone wants to offer me a pitcher for Salvy then i'm all ears. if not, then don't say i didn't warn you when he finishes july with 12 hr and 35 rbi. 

Edited by shadow_operative

Salvador Perez:

•2020 played 37 games, had 50 hits, 12 doubles, 11 HR, and 32 RBI. .333 BA and a .986 OPS
•2021- led MLB in HR and RBI. 161 games played (try and calculate the value of that for a CATCHER in a 14 team fantasy league), finished with 48 HR and 121 RBI

what i should do is look at his career numbers and assume that he's got 25-30+ HR and 80+ RBI coming for him the rest of the way. what i'm actually doing is asking if anyone here wants to take him off my hands and just get him off my team so i don't have to look at his name anymore. after all he's got a higher ceiling than your catcher does, and by a lot. 
so, if anyone wants to offer me a pitcher for Salvy then i'm all ears. if not, then don't say i didn't warn you when he finishes july with 12 hr and 35 rbi. 

Like clockwork

On 6/3/2022 at 11:22 PM, shadow_operative said:

Salvador Perez:

D853FD5D-DA10-435D-A582-E7E563AF4EF9.jpeg

hey [mention=1545]Fawesome[/mention], what happened today? your lineup is currently 3/23. you left Moncada on the bench, and all he did was go 5/6 with a bomb and 5 rbi, plus a 2.333 ops. tsk tsk. i think you're in need of some fresh mojo; let's dance, trade stylies. 

I was a half inning too late this morning. Rough.

8 minutes ago, Fawesome said:

Don't act like Vladdy is OTB

ive always said that anyone is on the block. hell, i traded jazz chisolm in both leagues im in and he's arguably my favorite player. nobody is ever off limits on my team. hell, i even announced that mcclanahan was available and even sent some offers out. i received zero counters and zero original offers. 🤷🏼‍♂️