The 2022 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

shadow_operative

44 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Okay a I’m trading the top SP and top 3 OF RP. 

to this point soto is all potential, you aren't going to be able to trade him for his preseason value. on the Player Rater he's sandwiched between Cedric Mullins and Tommy Edman. Bryce Harper hasn't played in a month and he's still 21 spots ahead of Soto. no stats in a whole month and he's still that far ahead of him. 

ive sent you like 5 or 6 offers at this point. feel free to send a counter.

35 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

What if Rodgers closes?

can't see it happening. devin's teammates love him, and counsell was his biggest advocate for him deserving to make the all star team. devin has paid his dues and is arguably the best reliever in the league. he's gonna get the first crack at the job. 

• Hook 'Em 1

if you're a team that could use a closer i've got devin williams on the block. looking for a bat in return, could he power or speed. only edwin diaz can really say he's been a better reliever than williams this season, and with the closer job now his i'm considering him a top 5 RP. his stats would back that up:

43.1 IP, 1.66 ERA, 0.99 WHIP, 70 K, 19 BB, 5.0 H/9, 0.2 HR/9, 14.5 K/9

lets make a deal 

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

oh yeah i've also got scott barlow as well. he's not a total freak like devin is, but he's a very good closer (2.19 era, 1.06 whip, 18 sv vs 4 bs). i'm willing to deal either or both. 

Hey. I liked those offers but can’t do trea for a hot Rodgers. We both know Olsen about to heat up.