Better Call Saul: Season 6

Lurch

Except that crime scene is in Mexico.  D & R are 4 & 19 in Spanish alphabet.  And it wouldn't be April 19th, it would be 4th day of the 19th month, which isn't a thing.  But holy shit, the way the middle police officer bows in deference to the cousins as they walk by is incredibly powerful.  

Or April 18th, Monday.  I'm in! 

(I always remember Better Call Saul being on Sunday nights, but been so damn long---don't remember).  So excited for this.  I think it's being split into two parts though, right?  

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, Lurch said:

The Final Season

Speculation in thread that D and R represent April 18

but also notice that he used yellow placards contrasted against the cousins in what appear to be gold/silver suits.  meanwhile the forensic guy is in a light blue jumpsuit and black sneakers.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

but also notice that he used yellow placards contrasted against the cousins in what appear to be gold/silver suits.  meanwhile the forensic guy is in a light blue jumpsuit and black sneakers.

Mix all those colors together, what do you get?  Purple!  Marie will be making an appearance!  

None of you assholes is concerned with what poor soul the other 16 bullet tips are lodged inside of right now?  Just all about 4 and 18 with you heartless bastards?  

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

I need the Season 5 marathon to get my mind back in the game.  I barely remember what happened.

i binge'd the whole series over the past few months.  it was like a brand new show.

it will have been about 26 months since the s5 premiere by the time this starts.

15 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i binge'd the whole series over the past few months.  it was like a brand new show.

it will have been about 26 months since the s5 premiere by the time this starts.

where were you able to watch S5? Netflix only had up to S4, at least until a few months ago...

Between Covid and Bob almost dying, you gotta give ‘em a pass.  Now I would gently insist their hiatus between the two “parts” of season 6 is toot sweet quick.  

18 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

These extra long hiatuses are murder. I lose interest even in very good shows if I've forgotten a lot of the prior season and don't feel like studying for the final.

Saw Odenkirk in Nobody on HBO. Pretty fun little actioner.

For sure.  And there's just way too much good content being produced all the time for me to go back and re-watch shows I've already seen.  I just don't have the time.  I loved Breaking Bad and have really liked this show as well, but my excitement for this final season is way more luke warm than it should be.  Maybe I'll skim through a few of the last episodes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

at this point, it's been so long it would be in the show's best interest to have S5 available somewhere*. it's pretty frickin annoying that it's not 😠

(*legal, i mean)

nm...it's available on AMC+ but we're already paying for every other streaming, not into adding another...

anyways... surely they'll have a replay marathon coming soon... i'll keep a look out for that and record it i guess.

Edited by mchookem

20 hours ago, mchookem said:

Netflix only had up to S4, at least until a few months ago...

If previous seasons are a guide, S5 will drop on Netflix right before or after S6 begins airing. Also, AMC is usually good about "marathon-ing" all eps of a series before a new season drops.

• Like 1

The first seven episodes of the acclaimed Bob Odenkirk-starring drama arrive weekly on AMC on April 18, with the final six episodes set to premiere in the summer starting July 11.

Fret not, fans dreading the end of Better Call Saul: AMC also revealed there will be three short-form shows inspired by the series for their digital platform. First up is Slippin’ Jimmy, a six-part animated series that “follows the misadventures of a young Jimmy McGill and his childhood friends in Chicago, Illinois” in the Seventies. Better Call Saul’s Employee Training Video series will also return this summer.

Additionally, Better Call Saul star Rhea Seehorn will return to the small screen in a new AMC show called Cooper’s Bar, where she plays a Hollywood exec who frequents the titular watering hole.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/better-call-saul-premiere-date-final-season-1297994/

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I would like to frequent Seehorn's titular watering hole. 

I’m a regular at the Paris location of Le’ Titulars Now

Edited by Lobo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for those like me waiting for S5 on Netflix...it dropped today! 😀

this show is so good. i mean no, it's not 'better' than Breaking Bad...but in many ways it's more original and the dialogue is just outstandingly written.

im going to miss this show, def goes on the Top 10 list. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

this show is so good. i mean no, it's not 'better' than Breaking Bad...but in many ways it's more original and the dialogue is just outstandingly written.

Time to start catching up with our old friend Jimmy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

Watched the season 5 marathon on IFC over the weekend. Reminded of Lalo’s badassery. He’s on the run, looking for revenge, but is he even mentioned in Breaking Bad? Season 6 must go badly for him 

When Walt and Jesse kidnap Saul, he thinks it's Lalo.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, mchookem said:

"biznatch" has become part of me and wife's lexicon