Better Call Saul: Season 6

Lurch

Dud yiu hear Feancesca say, “And there’s whatever you took with you.” Exactly how much? Enough to get out and get away, far away?

Ffwd two weeks to the finale, the last scene:

Open with a zoom. We see Jimmy from directly overhead through the blades of a slow ceiling fan. He is lying on his back in bed in a dimly lit room with a serene look on his face, the sounds of surf crashing from the open lanai. He turns to his left side and clicks on a bedside lamp. From Jimmy’s right but off camera, a taut but nicely tanned slender arm frosted with tiny blonde hairs reaches across his chest and clicks the light off.

Jimmy: “I told you it would all work out.”

Fade to black. Sound of a kiss. Roll credits.  True love conquers all.

Ah, but how do we get to there from here? Fuck if I know.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, UncleCharlie said:

Tell me if this is a bad take....because I really haven't felt this way until the last two episodes.

Bob Odenkirk is a good, not great actor.  He can't carry episodes by himself.  He shines in scenes where he can play off another lead actor/actress.

Odenkirk is a very fine actor.  A lot of Bob’s skill enlies in his facial expressions and mannerisms.  He’s not just someone you listen to, you have to watch him.   He’s an incredible stage actor and gifted in comedic wit.  I can see what your saying in a sense, but you have to watch him and not just listen to him to get the full picture.   

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

A little easter egg - in Breaking Bad, when Saul was pitching the laser tag place as a possible money laundering front and also as a place to start making meth again, he mentions the owner "Danny".  As revealed last night, "Danny" was Daniel Wormald, aka the Squat Cobbler.

Was he?  I heard Danny but must have missed the additional reference.

15 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Was he?  I heard Danny but must have missed the additional reference.

Sorry, it wasn't explicitly laid out, but Thomas Schnauz did say in an interview that they were the same person, so an implied easter egg I guess.

And I’m glad you connected Danny to Daniel Wormald. It was always a dream of mine to bring back Mark Proksch as Danny, to be the Danny for [Saul’s] laser tag business [Lazer Base]. So this was just my way of hinting at something. The reason I named him Daniel way back when was because I was hoping that some plot would unfold, allowing us to bring him back as the Danny of the laser tag [business], but it just didn’t work out. So this is my nod to that. It does exist in the world; we just didn’t get to see it. 

Edited by UTCzech III
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Let's see...

-He made Chuck really really go off the deep end

-He sent Howard into a spiral that got him killed at the hands of Lalo

-His slippin' Jimmy turned Saul got Kim off sexually/emotionally to the point that she had to leave him to get herself straight again

-He's got a POS cabbie pulling cons

-He's aided and abetted Walt and Jessie, Gus, Mike, the Salamancas all to the point that their world's unraveled. 

-His old con buddy had a heart attack in the middle of one of their cons

I'd say Jimmy/Saul/Gene has a way of fucking everything up for everyone around him.  Maybe with a tinge of narcissistic multiple personality disorder.  

- Jimmy never really broke bad because he started out bad. 

- Mike killed two cops in the S1 flashback that predates BCS, so ditto. 

17 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Up until last night, it was easy to believe that Walt made Saul bad (despite some of the things he had done prior to meeting Walt).  After the episode, I'm not so sure it wasn't Saul that made Walt go off the deep end.

Yeah, I mean, wasn't Jesse's original quote about Saul/Jimmy - "You don't need a criminal lawyer.... you need a criminal lawyer." 

Saul/Jimmy was always "bad."

• Hook 'Em 3

SIAP, but I keep thinking what else could we explore in this world. After a re-watch of breaking bad, I think an Early Gus backstory would be interesting. The cartel guys respected him in the  beginning of their business dealings and it was stated several times he was only kept alive by the cartel because they knew who he was. The DEA and mike could find no trace of Fring prior to him arriving in Mexico in the late 80s. Id find it interesting to see this played out whether in a short series or a movie. 

• Like 2

Started my Breaking Bad rewatch last night (just couldn't wait).  The first three episodes are so full of greatness.  It's nice to be able to watch it with slightly less anxiety stemming from the "Walt's problems are my problems" connection I developed with the show.  Also, Hank is great, albeit not so great if you're Walt.  The trip to the Crossroads Motel with Walt Jr. was so fantastic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Yeah, I mean, wasn't Jesse's original quote about Saul/Jimmy - "You don't need a criminal lawyer.... you need a criminal lawyer." 

Saul/Jimmy was always "bad."

Jimmy was obviously a criminal before and during BCS but I have to think that Kim leaving, Hamlin's murder and the whole Lalo drama pushed him further over the edge. There was zero holding him back after Kim left.

The Jimmy that hustled nursing home clients wasn't the same as Saul who was cool about meth production in BB.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dcbc said:

Started my Breaking Bad rewatch last night (just couldn't wait).  The first three episodes are so full of greatness.  It's nice to be able to watch it with slightly less anxiety stemming from the "Walt's problems are my problems" connection I developed with the show.  Also, Hank is great, albeit not so great if you're Walt.  The trip to the Crossroads Motel with Walt Jr. was so fantastic.

We're rewatching now too. So damn good.  Just watched the "Better Call Saul" episode. Saul is clearly different than how he is in any BCS episode...he makes a "Jew" comment and gets creepy watching Francesca walk away..comments on her butt.  Doesn't jibe with how we know him to be..even after Kim left.  I know they didn't intend BCS to be watched and then jump directly into a rewatch of BB seamlessly.  But anyways.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

I don't think Kim held him back, but I do think she is the only person he ever cared about other than himself.

Fair. I meant more that he controlled himself more when she was around not that she stopped him.

I assume that we're not going to get into why Jimmy changed from Kim leaving and his intro in BB. I don't think he was the same guy.

55 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Fair. I meant more that he controlled himself more when she was around not that she stopped him.

I assume that we're not going to get into why Jimmy changed from Kim leaving and his intro in BB. I don't think he was the same guy.

As someone articulately put it above, when Kim left, we witnessed the death of Jimmy McGill.

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

At first I thought they were paying tribute to Goodfellas by having Saul find out on a payphone that Kim was dead.  But I guess the German thing refutes that.  

I was also thinking dead or in jail.

19 hours ago, Bama Llama said:

Dud yiu hear Feancesca say, “And there’s whatever you took with you.” Exactly how much? Enough to get out and get away, far away?

Ffwd two weeks to the finale, the last scene:

Open with a zoom. We see Jimmy from directly overhead through the blades of a slow ceiling fan. He is lying on his back in bed in a dimly lit room with a serene look on his face, the sounds of surf crashing from the open lanai. He turns to his left side and clicks on a bedside lamp. From Jimmy’s right but off camera, a taut but nicely tanned slender arm frosted with tiny blonde hairs reaches across his chest and clicks the light off.

Jimmy: “I told you it would all work out.”

Fade to black. Sound of a kiss. Roll credits.  True love conquers all.

Ah, but how do we get to there from here? Fuck if I know.

He has plenty of money because when he called the vacuum salesman he knew the price and didn’t care before he decided to handle the cab driver a different way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Jimmy was obviously a criminal before and during BCS but I have to think that Kim leaving, Hamlin's murder and the whole Lalo drama pushed him further over the edge. There was zero holding him back after Kim left.

The Jimmy that hustled nursing home clients wasn't the same as Saul who was cool about meth production in BB.

Because he went Robin Hood for his non-drug clients whereas he was consigliere for his drug clients!?   He got better lines in BCS because it is his own show and he has to be a character people follow. 

On 8/1/2022 at 10:32 PM, SizzleChest said:

What if it wasn’t her on the line?  What if the person on the other end said “Never heard of her”.  Then cut to Kim replacing a sprinkler head.

I assumed someone on the phone  told him Kim had been killed.  That is why he was so distraught.  He assumed it was because of him and that starts him back on a path to be Slippin’ Jimmy or Saul.

2 minutes ago, ABSR said:

I assumed someone on the phone  told him Kim had been killed.  That is why he was so distraught.  He assumed it was because of him and that starts him back on a path to be Slippin’ Jimmy or Saul.

The Germans have already sorted it.

Spoiler

Kim is alive and Jimmy was talking to her.  The penultimate episode is titled "Waterworks".  Kim sells sprinkler systems.  And, oh yeah, the tears thing.

Edited by SizzleChest

16 hours ago, futureman said:

any chance you could paste the text?  it’s behind a paywall. 

With just two episodes left in AMC's hit series Better Call Saul, the network and producer Sony Pictures Television have been slapped with a lawsuit. Filed today in Southern District of New York, Liberty Tax Service has filed a suit alleging "trade dress infringement, dilution, defamation, disparagement, and injurious falsehoods." The suit stems entirely from episodes 6.01 and 6.02 of the sixth and final season of the series when fan-favorite returning characters Craig and Betsy Kettleman returned to the show and were revealed to be running a tax preparation business called Sweet Liberty Tax Services. As is revealed in the episode though, the Kettlemans aren't particiing their business ethically and Liberty Tax Service (the real one) has a problem with that.

Liberty Tax Service has been in operation since 1997 and has over 2,500 tax preparation service centers across North America, with over 21,000 tax professionals according to the suit. According to the suit: "Defendants' misuse of Liberty Tax's Trademarks and Trade Dress in Episode 2 has resulted in, is resulting in, and will continue to result in harm to Liberty Tax, including without limitation damage to Liberty Tax's reputation and goodwill symbolized by Liberty Tax's Trademarks and Trade Dress as well as monetary losses and damages."

It seems hard to imagine anyone assuming that a real tax business would be affiliated by the portrayal of what the Kettlemans are doing in Better Call Saul, but the Liberty Tax might have a case considering how close the business in the series appears to their actual business locations. As noted in the suit, "The exterior of the 'Sweet Liberty Tax Services' location is also depicted using distinctive elements of Liberty Tax's Trade Dress, including a red, white, and blue flag motif and Statute of Liberty design." Granted, those are also American flag motifs which perhaps gives Better Call Saul some leeway.

"As a direct and proximate result of Defendants' conduct, Liberty Tax suffered actual and other damages in an amount to be proven at trial," the suit says in its final pages. "Defendants' conduct was willful, malicious, intentional, wanton and/or reckless, thereby entitling Liberty Tax to an award of punitive damages."

0COMMENTS

Liberty Tax Service is suing for Compensatory damages, Punitive damages, Attorneys' fees and costs, and other "further relief which the Court deems just and proper." AMC and Sony Pictures did not have a comment when asked by TheWrap. Check back here for more updates on the lawsuit as we learn them.

sepinwall review

Spoiler

A review of this week’s Better Call Saul, with the provocative title of “Breaking Bad,” coming up just as soon as I watch a cat eating ice cream…

“She asked about me.” —Gene

And here they finally are. Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. As the latter would say: Yeah, bitch!

Saul Goodman was introduced on a Breaking Bad episode titled “Better Call Saul,” so it seems only fitting that the Better Call Saul episode presenting those same events from Saul’s perspective should be titled “Breaking Bad.” The hour finally brings us the promised cameos by Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul as Walt and Jesse, and it does show the audience some of what Saul was thinking and doing when his new clients weren’t around. But it’s much less interested in presenting an alternate history of the Heisenberg era than in drawing parallels between the man Jimmy McGill had become by that point in his life and the man that Gene Takovic is rapidly slipping back into being.

Where last week’s “Nippy” took place entirely in Omaha, “Breaking Bad” splits its time between the black-and-white Gene world and the many colors — sometimes muted, sometimes garish — of Saul world circa Breaking Bad Season Two. We open with Saul lying on the floor of the RV — or, as Jesse reminds us that he calls it, “the Crystal Ship” — a bag over his head as he is driven into the desert by men he assumes works for Lalo Salamanca. Then we are back in the Gene timeline, but in Albuquerque, catching up with a miserable Francesca, who now has to pay the bills managing a small apartment building occupied by morons. It is November 12, 2010, two months after the events of both the Breaking Bad finale and El Camino, and a few weeks after Gene and Jeff robbed the department store. It is also Jimmy McGill’s 50th birthday (in a franchise where 50th birthdays tend to be important turning points for the protagonists). But more importantly, it is the date on which Saul and Francesca agreed — in the flash-forward teaser from Season Four’s “Quite a Ride” — that she would be waiting by a payphone for an important call. The person on the other end of the line is our man, desperate for any good news from his old stomping grounds. Most of what Francesca (who is being paid for her time from some cash Saul buried before leaving town) has to offer is the bad kind: With everyone else connected to Walt’s exploits either dead or cooperating with authorities, Saul and Jesse(*) are the two big targets remaining.

(*) As promised in El Camino, Jesse’s car was left down by the Mexican border, sending any manhunt in the opposite direction from his new life in Alaska as “Mr. Driscoll.” 

There is one promising development Francesca reluctantly shares, perhaps out of the last residue of affection she has for the man who originally hired her: Kim called to check up on her after Walt and Saul’s exploits became very public, and she “asked if you were alive.” This is an understandable question from a woman who once loved him(*), but Gene treats Kim’s attempt for closure instead as an opening to reach out to her. She has apparently stuck to her decision to leave the law, and is working for a sprinkler company in central Florida. We do not hear either end of the conversation Gene has when he calls the place, as the episode’s writer-director Thomas Schnauz shoots it from outside the grimy roadside phone booth, but we can tell from Bob Odenkirk’s performance that it goes very, very badly. (If Kim couldn’t abide being with Jimmy after one person was killed, how do you think she reacted to the news that he had aided and abetted a drug kingpin with a high body count?) Gene’s response — which includes screaming, slamming down the receiver, and kicking in some of the phone booth’s glass exterior — suggests that a door has just been loudly slammed in his face.

(*) But so what?

Jimmy allowed himself to fully become Saul Goodman as a way to ease the pain after Kim walked out on him. And now Gene does the same thing when he realizes that his dream of one day reuniting with her has been dashed.

The caper from “Nippy” had a light, almost triumphant feeling to it. It wasn’t so much Gene channeling Saul, even with the shirt-and-tie combo he modeled at the end, but Gene slippin’ back to his more benign days as Jimmy. No one was really hurt, other than Frank’s attempts to reduce his waistline. What happens after the Florida phone call is much darker. Saul is in full control now, setting up a thorough, relentless identity theft scam with Jeff and Jeff’s friend Buddy. There is no larger purpose to this the way there was with the mall heist. Yes, Gene might want to rebuild some of the fortune he lost when the feds seized all the assets he thought he had carefully hidden away. But it’s obvious that he’s doing it because he needs the rush he got as Saul, as well as the ability to hurt other people to mask his own pain. As he tricks one sap after another with a very old hustle — pretending to get drunk with them when he’s really draining each glass into a hot water bottle strapped to his belly — he revives his old nom de scam as Viktor. But this is a Viktor who does not have Kim’s Giselle by his side, so there is no component of fun to be had. The cruelty is the point — even after he discovers that his latest mark, Mr. Lingk(*) has an advanced form of cancer.

(*) The name is an homage to the sucker Ricky Roma takes out to dinner in Glengarry Glen Ross.

Though Gene briefly looks regretful on learning this, he still goes ahead with the plan as usual. He is furious to learn that Buddy couldn’t go through with his end of the operation upon noticing Lingk’s medication, which is similar to what Buddy’s father took to battle cancer. It’s not just that Gene, as he indignantly tells his underling, has a history with a cancer patient who was also an asshole — and that Lingk works as a convenient stand-in for the man Gene really wants to blame for his current circumstances, even though they are entirely a result of choices Saul Goodman made voluntarily — it’s that Gene no longer cares who is hurt, or how, just so long as he has a means to shove down all of his own pain for as long as he can keep the grift humming. He fires Buddy and orders Jeff to drive him to Lingk’s house, so blinded with anger that he once again smashes some glass, this time breaking into the house after Buddy removed the duct tape over the lock. It is utterly reckless and pointless, since the whole idea is to prevent the victims from realizing their information has been stolen until much, much later. But Saul Goodman — who Gene has become again in everything but name — doesn’t care. He wants more. He needs more. And he needs it now now now.

Lingk’s condition draws a line back to the episode’s Albuquerque scenes circa “Better Call Saul,” as we see that Saul knew about Walt’s diagnosis even before Walt told him in “4 Days Out.” But the reason the flashbacks are here — besides the opportunity to see Cranston and Paul play these roles together one last time, on a recreation of the Breaking Bad set where they shared so many of their best scenes — is to underline what Gene is doing in 2010. After the bag has been removed from his head and he realizes that his abductor is “Mr. Mayhew”(*), Saul is impressed to figure out that these two clowns are the ones responsible for the blue meth that has been causing such a stir in town. He could just take the money they are paying him to resolve the Badger situation and go back to what is clearly a very lucrative, enjoyable, and fairly safe life. But being Saul Goodman is an addiction, always creating the demand for bigger and more frequent highs. And in Heisenberg, he has found a man who can get him higher than he ever dreamed possible.

(*) This episode may be the biggest test yet of the idea that you can watch Saul without ever having seen its predecessor. There are aspects of this series that depend to some degree or other on your knowledge of Breaking Bad, but the flashbacks here assume a knowledge of the events of the “Better Call Saul” episode that could render it particularly inscrutable to the Saul-only audience.

Schnauz loads the 2008 scenes with visual reminders of the original series: among others, the duct tape covering the bullet holes in the RV’s door, the infamous red light of the RV from “4 Days Out,” and Mike wearing sunglasses (like he did in his very first appearance) when he arrives in Saul’s office. But the Cranston-Paul-Odenkirk interactions are the marquee event, and they live up to our anticipation. No, Paul does not look like an overgrown kid in his early twenties, even shot in darkness and with a beanie covering part of his head. But Jonathan Banks doesn’t look like a middle-aged man anymore, either, and that’s worked out just fine for his work on this series. The Cranston-Paul chemistry is as crackling as it’s always been, and it’s a treat to see once again how easily Walt gets annoyed with both Jesse and Saul, how eager Jesse is to show off his chemistry skills to anyone who will pay attention, and how resentful he in turn can get with Walt’s high-handed demeanor. There’s no big drama, because it would feel like a cheat to insert some new conflict for them that wasn’t part of the step-by-step process we watched on Breaking Bad. But it’s them back in their element one last time, and it’s very, very good.

The more crucial flashback scene in many ways takes place back at Saul’s office. He is lying on the floor using the Swing Master — which he purchases again in the Gene timeline as yet another way to get that ol’ Saul Goodman feeling — when Mike arrives with new intel. This is yet another callback, as Saul was in the same position when Mike came to threaten him in “Full Measure” — a moment that’s arguably the closest Breaking Bad ever came to suggesting Saul knew all along that his investigator really worked for someone else(*).

(*) Here, Mike refuses to talk with Saul until he turns off the Swing Master and stands up like a professional. In “Full Measure,” he orders him to stay on the ground, the better for Mike to maintain his dominant position.

The new scene clarifies the true nature of their arrangement. Saul knows that Mike is in the primary employ of “He Who Shall Not Be Named.” But Mike also does work for Saul as a way of gathering intel on the Albuquerque criminal community, since Saul has purchased Dr. Caldera’s little black book and is facilitating shady business on the side. More importantly, it does not attempt to retcon the nature of Saul’s initial interactions with Walt. We know, from the flashback at the start of Breaking Bad Season Four, that Gus was already interested in the blue meth because Gale wouldn’t stop raving about it. But Saul’s interest in working with Heisenberg is entirely his own. Even after Mike warns him that this guy is a reckless amateur who will endanger anyone foolish enough to work with him — advice Mike ultimately, and fatally, fails to take for himself — Saul can’t let go of the idea. In Heisenberg, he sees a meal ticket. Attempting to be “a friend of the cartel” had nightmarish repercussions for Jimmy, including the death of Howard and the loss of Kim. But he has always been one to believe that the problem was never with the scheme, but its execution. This high school teacher does not seem to be the physical or tactical threat of a Lalo, and is such a bumbler overall at this stage that Saul sees him as someone he can puppeteer into generating a large fortune for all involved.

And the idea works, for a while. But then Walt and Gus go to war, then Walt and Jesse do, Walt and Hank, and Walt and the Nazis, and now the man who once called himself Saul Goodman lives alone in Omaha (and is back to paying sex workers), works in a shopping mall, and gets his kicks running short cons on well-to-do men in bars. It always ends in ruins, like the statue of Ozymandias that gave the best Breaking Bad episode its title, and that Saul unwittingly alludes to here when joking about him and his new criminal partners being buried in a sandstorm for a thousand years. He does not listen to Mike’s counsel in the office, nor does he listen to Buddy and Jeff’s attempts to tell him he is taking the current sting way too far.

The episode neatly transitions back and forth between the eras so that, for instance, Gene slamming the door of Jeff’s cab turns into Saul closing the door of his Cadillac as he prepares to confront Walt at the school where he works. The most effective of these comes right after the Walt and Jesse scene. Walt finally gets the Crystal Ship running, but the camera lingers on the grave he and Jesse dug to scare Saul into cooperating, and that shot in turn dissolves into Gene lying awake in his bed — the two compositions blending together in a way that makes it look as if Gene is down at the bottom of that pit. He has metaphorically dug his own grave, despite ample warnings from Chuck, Kim, Mike, and now even Jeff. Even if he doesn’t get caught for breaking into Mr. Lingk’s house, he is in a spiral entirely of his own making. He’s wearing Marco’s pinkie ring again, and otherwise donning the bland garb of Gene Takovic, but there is no one to blame here other than Jimmy McGill and the choice he made to become Saul Goodman.

That happy ending that Gene joked about with Marion last week seems very far away right now, if not impossible.

Some other thoughts:

* I spoke at length with Thomas Schnauz about the opportunity to bring back Walt and Jesse, why he thinks Mike is still working for Saul all these years later, and a whole lot more. A great conversation.

* Vince Gilligan used El Camino to tie off one semi-loose Breaking Bad story thread by having Jesse hear a radio report clarifying that Walt definitely died from the gunshot wound, since some fans had speculated that he somehow survived. Schnauz uses Gene’s conversation with Francesca to provide a bit more closure to the original series. We learn that the lottery ticket that Walt gave Skyler, featuring the GPS coordinates of Hank and Gomez’s burial site, managed to get Skyler out of her legal trouble, as Walt had hoped. More amusingly, we find out that Huell made it home to Louisiana, getting off scot-free from his involvement in the criminal enterprise because Hank and Gomez left him illegally in a DEA safe house while they went off in their doomed pursuit of Walt.

* Francesca also gives us closure on a familiar figure from this series, as we find out that Jimmy’s old sparring partner from the DA’s office, Bill Oakley, has gone into private practice, and even has “William Oakley & Associates” bus bench ads like Saul once did.

* Once again, we get a warped VHS tape version of a familiar Saul title sequence. And once again, the cast credits only list actors who are in the episode, so just Odenkirk and Banks, with no Seehorn, Fabian, et al. It almost feels like these final four episodes are being presented as a brief sequel show to the one that ended with “Fun and Games.”

* That is not a cover of The Monkees’ “Tapioca Tundra” playing over the identity theft montage, but Mike Nesmith’s original demo of the song. Schnauz loves The Monkees.

* “Nippy” gave us an in-jokey fake product by having Marion sample a piece of Schnauz Cheese at the supermarket, and here we see that Gene’s first victim has money squirreled away with Cherkis Investments, named after longtime Saul writer Ann Cherkis.

* Another callback to earlier in the series: Gene buys burner phones for Jeff and Buddy to make it easier to keep in touch with the scams.

* Finally, this is the last episode of Better Call Saul that critics will be seeing in advance. So coverage of the two concluding chapters will come later than has been the norm so far.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, futureman said:

any chance you could paste the text?  it’s behind a paywall. 

1 hour ago, BigOrange1 said:

shit - it's behind a paywall when i click on it too.

It seems it doesn't block you on mobile, at least for me.  Also, pro tip on a lot of these...if you hit escape right when the page starts loading but before the paywall pop-up comes you can read the article.  Just might be missing some pictures that didn't load yet.  Just worked for me on the Rolling Stones link.

https://ver.movistarplus.es/ficha/better-call-saul-t6/better-call-saul-t6/ep-12-riego-y-depuracion/?id=2054802&mdrm=true&mediaType=FOTOV&mode=VODRU7D&profile=ANONIMO&tlsStream=true&version=7.1&titulo=better-call-saul-t6%2Fbetter-call-saul-t6%2Fep-12-riego-y-depuracion&nv=5

Sinopsis

Saul se prepara para una firma. Años más tarde, una vecina de un suburbio de Florida lleva una vida normal trabajando para una empresa de sistemas de irrigación. La identidad de Gene se ve amenazada por la persona que menos esperaba.

Reparto

Bob Odenkirk, Rhea Seehorn, Jonathan Banks, Giancarlo Esposito, Tony Dalton, Michael Mando, Mark Margolis

Spoiler

Saul prepares for a signing. Years later, a neighbor from a Florida suburb leads a normal life working for an irrigation systems company. Gene's identity is threatened by the person she least expected.

Just now, Texas St. Armadillos said:

With commercials, it will probably be in the 1:10 to 1:15 mark that we have been seeing.  The commercial load is very heavy.  That's why we wait 25-30 minutes to start watching.

Oh no doubt, was just saying that it's not an extended episode and I'm not sure if we're going to get one for the finale either.