I love coming here to watch a bunch of old slobs jack off to the thought of a city council member. Y’all are pathetic but oh so cute!

Notdougfunnie

4 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

For perspective on what the hell is going on here, on 9.95, a poster named Theo asked about the relevance of David Cutcliffe. When the gang (somewhat rudely.. it’s Surly and the Recruiting Board) pointed out he had a long relationship with the Mannings and recent success developing QBs (Daniel Jones), Young Theo then admitted he had no fucking idea who David Cutcliffe was. That received the response you’d assume, with CTJ batting him around like a shuttlecock Theo then got extra defensive and started calling everyone old (gasp) and proceeded to get crowd sourced in a matter of hours. This thread was his resurrection, which has been moved here.

yep so fuck theo the aquaduck

• Hook 'Em 1

Look, everyone has their opinions on personality but when everything is boiled off CTJ is just a typical passionate fan. He’s a decent, fun guy IRL- but he demands excellence in his internetting. It’s not because he thinks he better than us necessarily (well, most of us) but a personal truth that we as University of Texas fans deserve a baseline of dumbfuckery.

Love him or hate him, I don’t want a Surly without that.  

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I’ve been jerking my clock all day thinking about going to down on Holly Rowe. Now I got a Theo/Fitlump sandwich? Not sure my unit will be able to standup to the heat. 

Holly Rowe? Buddy. I gotta point you to some better threads 

Edited by Doc Reeves