SUPERBOWL PROPS!!!

NOMAAA

15 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

I think the Rams pass rush should feast on the Bengals weak line, so I like the over on sacks by Rams (3.5) and even on total sacks (5.5).  

I'm a perfect negative indicator so load up on the unders.

Let’s hope so. That’s where Tampa beat KC last year.  Mahomie was on the run all day.

It sounds crazy to say but the total on Cupp's receiving yards seems low, even at 106. He's eclipsed that yardage 13 out of 20 games this season, and out of the 7 times he failed to reach the mark, he still cleared 90 yds 5 times. Nobody has really figured out how to slow him down other than the Cardinals. Maybe the Bengals will figure it out, but I doubt it. 

17 hours ago, Not a cat said:

I think the Rams pass rush should feast on the Bengals weak line, so I like the over on sacks by Rams (3.5) and even on total sacks (5.5).  

I have that one too. Also have burrow over 11.5 rush yards if he’s on the run the whole game. 

On 2/12/2022 at 4:49 PM, Not a cat said:

February 13, 2022.  Mark that down as the date I actually won a bet that played out exactly as I predicted. That's rare enough that I might as well go get a lotto while I'm at it.

• Hook 'Em 2

was in Vegas for it, watched at the bigass white trash watch party at westgate. Prob 3500 ppl spread across 40 tables, all you can trash food and bottomless pitchers/wells for $200  

I had Akers at exactly 14 carries 14-1 odds or some shit, dude ended up 13 and shoulda gotten the go ahead td carry bc he was an automatic 1 yard gain that night. 

Also talked my group into heavy action on opening kickoff touchback at a gimme -115 odds, we made some solid chunk on that and were by far the loudest table cheering a touchback at the watch party. 

Made that same touchback bet. Seemed solid given the indoor stadium.  I actually put the bet in online once and I thought it didn't go through, so i kept clicking it.  Then I realized I had made the same bet 4 different times and my phone just didn't catch up.  Pretty elated when i saw the returner let it drop.