superbowl pregame

Hagbard Celine

Just now, staboner said:

i was cheeering for the Rams, maybe just a little, but whatever this feels a bit cheap to me with those fucking penalties, especially that defensive holding

Sure, but woman-beating piece of shit Joe Mixon and the most arrogant kid in the history of forever Joe Burrow don't get rings.  So, cool.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Matthew Stanford “Uhh yea that’s why I came here but I’m from highland park and rich and I’m white so yea Uhh really excited, pumped, it’s rad you know? To just win and be white and from highland park and just rich you know”

Dumb

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Matthew Stanford “Uhh yea that’s why I came here but I’m from highland park and rich and I’m white so yea Uhh really excited, pumped, it’s rad you know? To just win and be white and from highland park and just rich you know”

what's this supposed to mean? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

happy for the rams and especially authentic rams fans

did not like the flagstorm at the end

Wtf? That doesn't exist. That's St Louis' team. All those fucks now are bandwagoners. In 3 years when having no draft picks and a roster decimated by free agency hits and they're finishing bottom 5 none of those fucks will be watching them. 

• Like 1